|Price:||$380.00 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$445.00 (54%)|
- Technical dive watch featuring hex-screw accents at bezel and mixed-media dial with four chronograph subdials
- 46.5 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel band with fold-over clasp with single push-button safety closure
- Water resistant to 300 m (984 ft): In general, suitable for mixed-gas diving
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Bulova, an American brand, is known for its innovation, craftsmanship and advanced technology. Since 1875, when founder Joseph Bulova opened his store on Maiden Lane in downtown Manhattan, Bulova has remained true to his legacy - mastering the classic art of timekeeping while always embracing the future.
A Bulova Watch is not only a timepiece; it is a piece of history.
Bulova Men's Precisionist 96B175
Bulova Men's 96B175
Advanced timekeeping at its best. Intricately styled and infinitely accurate with our exclusive three-prong crystal Precisionist movement and continuous-sweep second hand, the collection excludes quiet confidence with sport and dress styles. The chronographs are particularly refined with precision timing to 1/1000th of a second and 12 hour chronograph function. Water resistant up to 300 meters.
- Chronograph Measurement of Hours, Minutes, Seconds, 1/10-Seconds, 1/100-Seconds and 1/1,000-Seconds
- Stainless Steel with Curved Crystal
- Multiple-Layer Black Carbon Fiber
- Blue, Silver and Black Dial
- Yellow Continuously Sweeping Second Hand
- Luminous Hour and Minute Hands, Luminous Markers
- Secure Double-Press Fold-Over Clasp with Safety Lock
- Water Resistance to 300 Meters
Bulova Men's 47mm Precisionist Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch
- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 3.9 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0088BMYN4
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 96B175
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 24, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Bulova|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||46.5 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||17.5 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||measures-seconds, Chronograph, Luminous|
|Item weight||9.60 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||990 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The black background, silver band, strap and trim, luminescent hands, date window, and yellow second hand sweep gives this sports watch a level of elegance in which you might get away with it under a tuxedo sleeve. It also has a tachymeter on one of its five faces and six hands, which I have never learned how to use, which I am confident functions just fine. The second hand sweep will continue for as long as 12 hours after depressing the start function. The only thing missing from the face is Bulova's distinctive tuning fork, which no longer adorns their timepieces. Now it engraved in the safety clasp.
Another wonderful thing about this watch is the price. I have seen this for $700 and more in department stores and even topping $500 here on Amazon. It's best offering here is under $350.
If you like chronographs and men's style, I highly recommend you consider this one
The seller responded that they only sell genuine products but would investigate with Bulova around the production runs and if there was an updated version produced. This was two weeks ago and still no feedback.
I have also sent Bulova numerous follow-ups and no response to date.
My Tag with Sapphire Crystal has no scratch on the glass after 14 years of wearing it everyday.
I give it one star, because the glass was scratched so easily. And also the bevel edge is so sharp, it hurt my girlfriend's head by just scraping it.
WTF!? Who designed this and who approved the final production safety report for this watch for human use??