Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Bulova Men's 96C107 Black Dial Stainless Steel Watch” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 55% off the $299.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
|Price:||$142.95 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$156.05 (52%)|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Silver-tone watch featuring bezel with screw accents and black guilloche dial with day, date, and 24-hour subdials
- 40.9 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Five-link stainless steel bracelet featuring fold-over clasp with double push-button safety
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming.
Special Offers and Product Promotions
With a handsome, classic design, the Bulova Men's Black Dial Bracelet Watch is intended for the sophisticated modern man. The black dial is smartly contrasted by silver pitched Dauphine hands with cut tips and baton indices on the hours. The stainless steel case features a mineral crystal window, a silver metal rim, and a stationary, screw-accented bezel. Three subdials, two red and one silver, indicate the day of the week, day of the month, and 24-hour time. The stainless steel bracelet sports a fold-over clasp with double push-button safety. This Bulova watch uses high-quality Japanese quartz movement and is water resistant up to 99 feet (30 meters).See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003P1IYUY
- Item model number: 96C107
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 15, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Bulova|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||23 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Shock resistant, Water Resistant|
|Item weight||6.40 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
This one arrived and I was a bit shocked at the size. The band is actually a lot wider than what I'd call a traditional men's dress watch, which means the face itself is actually a good size. I'm 6'1" tall, medium build, this watch looks "solid" on my arm. If you're smaller in size, this watch would definitely be too big for you.
Having worn it for a couple days now, here are some pro's and con's for the watch:
1) It's solid. Very solid. You definitely won't feel like you're going to break it.
2) The black face with the slight pattern looks nice. It's not too distracting, but does add character to the watch.
3) The chrono feature is a nice way to display the day of the week, the day of the month, and the 24 hour time equivalent.
4) It's water resistant up to 30 meters, so no worry about getting it wet! (Note: This number may not actually be correct. It's listed as 30m on the Amazon listing though another reviewer says that the manual doesn't list it as 30m resistant.)
5) It's classy enough to wear to work with a tie, but casual enough to wear with jeans and a polo.
6) The price is excellent. I purchased at $169.15, while local jewelry stores were selling the same model for $289.
1) It's a heavy watch (stainless steel band and case) so you'll definitely notice it on your arm. It may in fact be the heaviest watch I've ever owned (even heavier than the Fossil chrono I had a few years back).
2) While I do like the three chrono dials, they can be somewhat difficult to read in low light situations. Of course, this isn't a big deal - how many times do you find yourself in a movie theatre, wondering if it's Monday the 26th or Tuesday the 27th?
3) Speaking of low light, there is no "glow in the dark" on this watch. If it's pitch black, you're NOT going to read this watch.
A couple of other notes. It doesn't have a perpetual motion second hand, but it's also NOT a precisionist model watch, so don't expect that if it's what you're looking for. It's also battery powered, so you'll eventually have to replace that once it wears down (no movement or solar charging on this one).
All in all, I'm very pleased with this watch. It's a great buy if you're looking for a watch you can wear for work and play.
UPDATE: 6 months later, I'm still loving this watch. I've gotten used to the larger size and weight. And surprisingly, after having worn it nearly every day since I got it, there are no scratches on the face (which is unheard of considering how rough I am on watches). If you're on the fence, definitely give this one a shot!
1. The watch is a lot bigger than advertised. I looked at the specs and they claim that it is 40mm wide, but it actually is much wider. The best way to judge is if you look at the picture of the watch Amazon has posted alongside a scale. You can see that the width is actually close to 50mm at its widest part. Amazon has other watches for sale that claim to be 40mm and match up correctly with the scale. I assume that the specs are just listed incorrectly for this model.
2. This isn't really a huge deal and probably most people wouldn't care, but I couldn't let it go: The day changes on mine at close to 6 am. It just seems bizarre. I called Bulova and say they say this is normal, but I would rather have a watch that had a day setting that changed closer to midnight. Again, if this doesn't bother you, by all means purchase this watch.
Besides these two items, the watch is beautiful as most Bulovas are. Just be warned about the size!
The only small issue is a creaky noise when the watch slides (It's not my wrist...I hope). It comes from the links but again, only when it slides and you are expecting to hear it.
Overall, a great watch that looks 10x more expensive than what we will pay for it!
You can spend more on other great looking watches but you can't beat the bang for a buck that Bulova puts into their products.