We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quality Japanese-Quartz movement
- Mineral crystal
- Case diameter: 40 mm
- Stainless-steel case; Black-mother-of-pearl dial; Date function
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
In 1875, a young Czech immigrant named Joseph Bulova set up shop in New York City, and a legendary American watch brand was born. Bulova was trained as a jeweler, and his expertise carried over into his watchmaking career, which began around 1911 with boudoir clocks and pocket watches, and soon evolved to include what was then one of the latest and most fashionable technological innovations: the wristwatch.
Bulova introduced its first line of wristwatches in 1919. The company grew and prospered, and soon early radio and television ads were declaring, "America runs on Bulova time." In the 1950s, continuing its legacy of innovation, Bulova introduced Accutron, the first electronic watch, and the first breakthrough in timekeeping technology in over 300 years. The Accutron timing mechanism was later adapted for use by NASA computers and a Bulova timer was even placed on the moon to control transmissions of data. Bulova timepieces have kept official time aboard Air Force One and have also served as official timepieces for U.S. Olympic teams.
Today, Bulova maintains its tradition of excellence in technology and design, offering a diverse collection of beautiful precision timepieces for every occasion.
- Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.5 x 3.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- ASIN: B000FIJQM0
- Item model number: 96D09
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 24, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Bulova|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Dial color||Mother of pearl|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||3.20 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|