Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on February 15, 2012
Love this watch and so did my boyfriend for valentines day. It's very flashy and we both love the slim style. Also can't beat the price! was over $200 cheaper than at the store!
Only thing that was wrong, which isn't really a big deal, the free note wasnt inside that I had wrote.
on May 21, 2013
I purchased this product from ExpressMedia, and the battery died within one week of receipt. Additionally, the pin kept popping out and the watch kept falling off. It is an extremely thin watch (one of the thinnest that I have encountered) which could be a pro or a con depending on your style. After the watch falling off and many various events, I finally took it in to a watch repair and was told that one of the pin casings had been missing from the watch. So apparently, I had been sold a watch with a dead battery and a missing pincasing. Lastly, the "diamonds" on the watch are not nearly as big as the picture shows. Instead, there are very, VERY small diamonds, that are backed by a "diamond like" material to make them look bigger. This is a nice watch, and a great deal for the money, but it is thinner and less sturdy than most watches I own.
on December 22, 2016
My wife of 47 years got me tis watch for my 67 birthday--- but I like my wrist to feel solid.This a great watch for the price at Amazon.watch is easy to read and to get on and off.Bulova had an excellent name & stands by their products.
on June 7, 2014
I really love Bulova and this is my second one. I do miss the gold features and heavier band but this one is lighter and thinner, to the point where it doesn't feel like it's there. The other positive is that you're getting smaller imperfect diamonds, enhanced by a foil to make them look bigger. The pro on that is that you're getting a good and fancy looking watch but you're not paying for it. My last Bulova last 8 years, though the band started failing the past 3 years.
on July 29, 2015
This has turned out to be my husband's favorite watch! Great price! Great look! He is very picky about slim, light-weight watches and loves this one. It's classy enough to wear on special occasions, but also looks great every day.
on January 4, 2015
Its priced fairly and it shines. I work admitting in a hospital and there is not a day that goes by that I don't get a compliment from someone about my watch. My wife and I have a running joke with her not being into bling. Everytime I put the thing on, she say "for the ladies"
on October 25, 2016
I bought it as a gift. Looks very nice, but when i received it my box came in with tape on the sides. The box looked old. I've bought other Bulova watches on amazon before and the box looked new, especially if the description on it says it's new. To me it gave me the impression that it was used.
on June 10, 2016
Very sleek, light-weight, elegant. The dial is pitch black, and the diamonds with the foil really stand out. I'm really impressed, the watch is very thin. I normally do large watches, I like some heft. But sometimes you just want that sleek elegant look, and this does great.
on November 29, 2014
Beautiful product however arrived defective and has to be returned. Wasted money trying to replace the battery only to find out the watch is defective...
on October 7, 2015
Even better looking in person, beautiful watch for any occassion

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.