Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 21-30 of 58 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 68 reviews
on February 21, 2012
Great product and quality! I purchased this watch for my boyfriend (he previously had a very similar style watch - white dial face instead of black dial face) and he loved it. He is just worried to scratch it (only issue), so he doesn't want to wear it as an everyday watch.
on February 24, 2014
it looks so elegant, I like it and so do my friends. would definitely wear it for any party and anytime I dress up. no complaint so far, especially at such price.
on March 2, 2013
the watch is great I like it.

it's as described but I recommend to see the real photo of it, & if you watch a review on youtube that would be great

because it's less shiner than commercial photos.
on January 29, 2012
I bought a new watch from Amazon but I returned it because the watch had lots scratch on bracelet. I ordered thtee times but everything had scratches. I am so disappointment about amazon. Please check product before shipping to customers in order not to spend their time.
on May 11, 2015
christmas gift for husband. He love it. Price was right through Amazon n
on May 8, 2014
Beautiful watch. I bought this watch as a gift for my husband. He loved it. Picture is a bit deceiving. But other wise very nice.
on November 12, 2014
Is really good better then what I was thinking .. Price is great !! And it locks really nice .
on January 18, 2014
I bought this watch for son's Birthday. He loved it. Bulova makes excellent watch pieces and I was lucky to find it here in Amazon.com. Thanks
on January 30, 2013
This watch is stylish without being over the top. Just enough bling to look good without looking like a rapper with too much money and not enough taste. Quality and workmanship is excellent.
on March 1, 2015
Beautiful, Classic, timeless...no it tell time perfectly!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question