|Price:||$324.35 + $7.32 shipping|
- Men's diamond case bracelet watch silver dial
- Flat mineral crystal; Tapered pointed baton hands with white luminous fill half way from tip
- Stainless steel case and bracelet
- 20 diamonds, duet to 96R139
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from Bulova
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bulova, Diamonds, Men's Watch, Stainless Steel Case, Stainless Steel Bracelet, Quartz (Battery-Powered), 96E107
Designed to catch the eye, the Bulova Men's Diamond Case Silver Dial Bracelet Watch is a stunning, sparkling timepiece. The silver dial features luminous silver-tone hands and index hour markers, as well as luminescent minute markers around the outer rim and a date marker at the three o'clock position. The stationary bezel showcases 20 gleaming diamonds set in classic stainless steel. The case is also made of stainless steel, as is the bracelet, which secures firmly with a deployment clasp. The face is made of scratch-resistant flat mineral crystal. This fine Bulova timepiece uses reliable Japanese quartz movement and is water resistant up to 99 feet (30 meters).See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 3.4 x 3.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003L2617A
- Item model number: 96E107
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 6, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Bulova|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||41.5 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8.3 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Shock resistant, Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most importantly, beyond how it looks, I can't complain about its time telling abilities, which at a bare minimum, I suppose, is worth mentioning in a review about a watch...