Bulova Women's 96M108 Precisionist Longwood MOP Dial Steel Bracelet Watch
- Women's Precisionist bracelet watch mother-of-pearl and light grey dial
- Domed mineral crystal; Beveled dauphine hands with flat tip and tail, luminous filled middle
- Stainless steel case and bracelet
- Duet to 96B130
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The most accurate watch in the world with a continuously sweeping second hand. In stainless steel with domed metalized crystal, multiple-layer mother-of-pearl, gray and gunmetal dial, continuously sweeping second hand, luminous hands, calendar, locking deployment buckle and water resistance to 30 meters. Duet: 96B130
In 1875, a young Czech immigrant named Joseph Bulova set up shop in New York City, and a legendary American watch brand was born. Bulova was trained as a jeweler, and his expertise carried over into his watchmaking career, which began around 1911 with boudoir clocks and pocket watches, and soon evolved to include what was then one of the latest and most fashionable technological innovations: the wristwatch.
Bulova introduced its first line of wristwatches in 1919. The company grew and prospered, and soon early radio and television ads were declaring, "America runs on Bulova time." In the 1950s, continuing its legacy of innovation, Bulova introduced Accutron, the first electronic watch, and the first breakthrough in timekeeping technology in over 300 years. The Accutron timing mechanism was later adapted for use by NASA computers and a Bulova timer was even placed on the moon to control transmissions of data. Bulova timepieces have kept official time aboard Air Force One and have also served as official timepieces for U.S. Olympic teams.
Today, Bulova maintains its tradition of excellence in technology and design, offering a diverse collection of beautiful precision timepieces for every occasion.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- ASIN: B003P1J6ME
- Item model number: 96M108
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 1, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Bulova|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Deployment clasp with push-button|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||28.8 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9.8 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||14.4 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Shock resistant, Water Resistant|
|Item weight||4.96 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
1. It has a snap-on case back. A screw caseback would improve water resistance.
2. Although other reviewers say there is no lume, there is - but it is only on the the hour and minute hands - a small lume pip on the sweep second hand would be very nice.
3. The seller, Amazon, shipped me a watch its original protective wrapping and stickers.
4. the date complication is *tiny* and the dial looks plain; despite others' appraisals, this is NOT a large women's watch
5. this watch and its model number comes up as '#BAD REF' or NON-EXISTENT on Bulova's official web site - it is a DISCONTINUED MODEL!!!
6. Bulova with NOT support this watches 'warranty' - you have to depend on the seller - (Amazon has sold me numerous returned watches, even at price points 3-4X higher than this watch, so you can probably surmise what i think of the seller at this point)
This is a nice watch - it gets one star for a beefy bracelet, one star for a great mechanism, and one star for being part of a matched pair with Bulova Men's 96B130 Precisionist Longwood Stainless-Steel Bracelet Watch