- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by WatchUbuy when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Domed mineral crystal
- White Mother of Pearl dial 20 diamonds on dial
- Stainless steel case and bracelet
- Water resistant to 30 meters
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Precisionist Brightwater Collection. The most accurate watch in the world with a continuously sweeping second hand. In stainless steel with 20 diamonds individually hand-set on a swirl-pattern bezel, domed metalized crystal, multiple-layer white mother-of-pearl and silver-white dial, continuously sweeping second hand, secure double-pusher deployment buckle, and water resistance to 30 meters.
In 1875, a young Czech immigrant named Joseph Bulova set up shop in New York City, and a legendary American watch brand was born. Bulova was trained as a jeweler, and his expertise carried over into his watchmaking career, which began around 1911 with boudoir clocks and pocket watches, and soon evolved to include what was then one of the latest and most fashionable technological innovations: the wristwatch.
Bulova introduced its first line of wristwatches in 1919. The company grew and prospered, and soon early radio and television ads were declaring, "America runs on Bulova time." In the 1950s, continuing its legacy of innovation, Bulova introduced Accutron, the first electronic watch, and the first breakthrough in timekeeping technology in over 300 years. The Accutron timing mechanism was later adapted for use by NASA computers and a Bulova timer was even placed on the moon to control transmissions of data. Bulova timepieces have kept official time aboard Air Force One and have also served as official timepieces for U.S. Olympic teams.
Today, Bulova maintains its tradition of excellence in technology and design, offering a diverse collection of beautiful precision timepieces for every occasion.
- Product Dimensions: 0.4 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0058YYFYU
- Item model number: 96R153
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 20, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Bulova|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Deployment push-button clasp with buckle|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||31 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||14 millimeters|
|Dial color||Mother of pearl|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|