Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on May 9, 2013
Looking for a unique, high-quality dress watch in the $200 - $400 range I naturally thought of Bulova because I associate Bulova with quality. I found two that I really liked, so I ordered both. When they came they were both beautiful, but this one was just stunning! The swirl pattern in the center of the face and the mother-of-pearl around the outside of the face both catch the light beautifully. The swirl pattern with the diamonds around the outside also catches the light and adds tremendous interest. So, the watch is unique and is very eye-catching without being too "blingy". It is also a nice size in between the smaller classic size and the large "boyfriend" size that is currently popular. It is just a stunningly beautiful watch and I am totally thrilled. It retails for $650 and looks like a $650 watch, but I purchased it for just over $200. Even better! I will be happy with this watch for years and years to come.
on October 24, 2013
I love the way this watch fits and looks on my wrist. The watch face itself is a perfect size, big enough to read easily, but not so big that it looks clunky on my wrist. I love the swirls on the watch, subtle but oh so pretty to look at. My favorite part may actually be the band. The links are fairly small, which means it fits very smoothly on the wrist and I think is also more easily tailored. Very classy and elegant.
on May 10, 2015
This watch is beautiful, classy, great quality. The small diamonds are so pretty vs. chunky crystals that some watches have. The face of the watch is like a soft mother of pearl with light blue and very light pink tone with movement. The face and band are substantial. I bought it for my granddaughter's 8th grade graduation. It is very pretty and appropriate for her now but will still wear beautifully as she becomes a young lady. And of course it's Bulova quality. If the picture doesn't quite show you enough, google the model and view the you-tube of this watch and you will be convinced of it's beauty and quality. It retails for $650 and Amazon offered it for $174. Great buy!
on March 14, 2016
I was really excited to get this watch because the picture was so beautiful but unfortunately the watch is a little lackluster. If I had seen it in person there would have been nothing to attract my attention to it. It is fine just not anything special. The stones are barely even existent, so small with no sparkle and the mother of pearl face can only be seen slightly if caught in just the right light. Overall pretty disappointed.
on September 18, 2013
Received this watch a week ago, and it is absolutely gorgeous. the face of the watch is a perfect size big but not huge, I am petite with a 5 1/2-6" wrist. I had to have 6 links removed by a jeweler but it was worth it. The face is beautiful with the mother of pearl and the twinkle of the micro small diamond is very feminine and classy look. Most important it keeps time perfectly. the panther look stainless steel bracelet is gorgeous. So far totally happy with purchase. Amazon and seller quick delivery, well packaged and a wonderful value for a fabulous watch. Would purchase from this vendor and Amazon. Recommend watch and seller, and happy purchasing from Amazon my favorite online store.
on May 10, 2015
I was disappointed in the watch because the west and south side swirl of diamonds looked like they were missing diamonds or very bad quality as they appeared black. It noticeably stood out, particularly since the north and east side swirl of diamonds looked great. I really like the picture of the watch and if not for the above would have been completely satisfied, but this issue made the watch look defective. Amazon was very helpful though and I am returning the watch. I may try to order from a different seller.
on May 20, 2015
diamonds are so small they aren't worth being there. The watch is nice, but the diamonds make it seem cheap... odd.. i own 8 other Bulovas and was excited to see this one... returned!
on January 4, 2016
Beautiful watch. Nice weight. Just blingy enuf. Wife loves it and that's what matters. Was buying Seiko's before but I'm very impressed with Bulova quality. Also check out the 98R153. I bought that one first. Same watch but with mixed silver/gold tones. Both are A1 and fit my wife's medium/small wrist perfectly. But if you are very petite the band may be unsizeable for you.
on March 29, 2016
I need an additional link for the wristband which is becoming a problem to locate or even find someone to talk to. The watch is gorgeous, but I have a 7 1/2 " wrist and find the band is snug. Bulova is difficult to reach by phone. Macys( an authorized dealer) is not helpful. I may opt for a leather band.
on May 25, 2016
You would think with the $ you spend, they would include a new battery! At least throw one in the box! Other than that- great watch!! But, I can't give a gift, with a dead battery!