Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
This is a really nice watch. The band is strong but not too overpowering. It is a sleek stainless steel. The watch face is a understated mother of pearl surrounded by diamond chips along the bezel. It has a second hand so you can count seconds, if need be,.

The watch comes with a 3 year warranty and typical Bulova quality.

Price-wise I think the watch looks and feels like it is more expensive than its purchase price.

As with any watch with a band consisting of links, if you have a small wrist, you may need to remove a few links. You can have this done at a store, or buy a tool which does it for a few dollars.

Bulova makes a "male" version of this watch so you can certainly get/give these as a pair for a man/woman.

I would recommend this watch as a gift. It really does look nicer than what it often sells. Shop around though. I have seen it on sale for less than $100, but more often selling between $200-$300.
on May 9, 2017
The watch is several hours behind after a week since we got it. Returning it and ordering one more time because it is a beautiful watch and my wife loves it. Keep your fingers crossed for us.
on March 27, 2016
By browsing the wristwatch offers we found this fine Bulova watch for an attractive price. With the diamonds it has a really an elegant touch and is a looker. The movement runs precise and the finish is perfect Bulova quality. We can recommend this model.
on February 21, 2015
I saw this watch at another store for nearly twice the price. When I found the exact same watch on amazon, I ordered it immediately. I love this watch! It is very pretty and I feel I can wear it every day for work. It can be dressed up or down. It appears to be very well made and feels sturdy. It is now the first piece of jewelry I look to put on everyday!
on February 19, 2013
My boyfriend gave me this watch as a gift for Christmas. At first I wasn't sure about it because I wanted a bigger one. Now, I use it everyday and I couldn't be happier with it! This is a very beautiful watch, simple but elegant, and can be worn with a dress, jeans or the office. I have received a lot of compliments when I wear it, and everyday I'm more satisfied with it
on August 13, 2017
Love the black numerals.
on February 12, 2013
very pretty. not overdone. works with all kinds of clothing. i am wearing it every day now. lightweight and easy to put on.
on December 20, 2013
This watch deserves a five star rating because it is a beautiful, Bulova watch that should last for many years to come. I have known and trusted the Bulova brand and continue to add to my collection, especially when the price is unbeatable. I just could not pass up the great deal I received, and am totally satisfied with my recent purchase through Amazon.
on June 10, 2017
Seems very nice. Will know after I've worn it for a while.
on March 8, 2013
my husband bought me the gold one. and i fell in love with it so much i wanted to have the silver one also.
great watch. very fast shipping.
AND MOST OF ALL GREAT PRICE.