Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on October 8, 2014
Edit: Okay so I've had this watch for almost a year now. 2 issues with it. This watch is about 5-10 minutes slow each month and find that I have to manually adjust it monthly. Another thing is that I recently noticed that 3 out of the 6 "screws" on the face of the watch had fallen out and I wasn't even aware of it. I'm not sure if it's for looks only or if it is to keep the watch together. I will have to see if Bulova or Amazon has a warranty on this.

Original: I've had many Citizen watches in the past which have more bells and whisltes than this one but this watch is absolutely stunning. It's probably my favorite out of them all. I was kinda concened w/ all the bling, but it's perfectly balanced and actually looks much nicer in person. I chose this one over a similar more expensive Bulova watch and I don't regret my decision.
on November 20, 2014
The watch is a very solid piece. The movement and clear front & back are stinking cool. When I had the band sized (push pin type. follow arrows under side of band) the Watch repair guy was impressed with the watch & he said that Bulova is the best affordable watch out on the market. They have quality of much more expensive watches and great, classic styles. He knew that this line of watches is a few years old & places like Amazon & others are blowing them out for the $150 range. It's a 2011 model, from what I can tell in my research, and has the tuning fork logo... the newer line has removed the tuning fork.

Good: heavy, solid, but not too heavy. Great style & feel. Edges aren't sharp and it only pinches wrist hair on occasion. Smooth feel.

Bad: I'd have given this 5 stars, but the crystals only go down 2 links... I have another Bulova crystal band that at least goes down 4 links... Plus the bling crystals around bezel seem dull... I really wanted these to pop.. I am left wanting them gone since they (bezel) look not what they should. The crystals on the band are brilliant!
on March 30, 2017
excelente producto
on May 17, 2015
I love this watch! I usually purchase fossil watches. This watch has similar dimensions and weighs close to them. This is a bit heavier. The band fit my wrist out of the box. I am a big guy though. If you had to adjust the band, you may need to take it to a jeweler. It does not have an easy adjustment on the clasp. It looks every bit as good as the picture.
on October 27, 2015
I get lots of compliments even though the crystals only go down two bands. Looks like they go all the way but that is just polished metal. All in all the watch looks too busy when you view it in pictures but shows nice in person. Like it much better than the other bulova watches I bought.
on October 7, 2015
Just what I expected. A little too heavy, but fragile, and also hard to read. But as a party watch very good; not in opera, but at a common party.
BUT if it will work fine, I will tune it up with real blue sapphires in bezel, an then BOOM!!! 5 stars!
on August 8, 2015
This is my first automatic watch, and I absolutely love it. Coming from a Citizen titanium watch, I had to adjust to the extra weight of the stainless steel, but I love this watch. It's beautiful and works great.
on April 14, 2015
The watch was delivered on time, but watch didn't
Operate correctly the hour and minute hands move freely, you set time shake your wrist the time changed on its own. I want the same style , only
one that works correctly.
on June 14, 2015
This Bulova (98A128) has more than exceeded my expectations in quality, craftsmanship & style! I would definitely recomend this magnificent time piece to anyone looking to buy a beautiful wristwatch at a great price!
on May 12, 2015
Beautiful piece. Absolutely love this watch. Was hesitant with the crystals but it is a balanced look and feels great on my arm. 1st Bulova Purchase and couldn't be happier. Sharp, classy watch.