Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 14, 2015
After looking at this watch on here for months, I caved and picked it up. I absolutely love the look of it in person (it's even better than the images). But that's not helping you much if you're reading this, so here's some info on the watch that you might want to know:

First, the most noticable difference between the Amazon images and real life is the color of the rose gold. The color in real life is quite a bit darker than the light gold on the main product image. Secondly, as other reviews suggest, the band/strap is indeed quite long. However I do not have any issues with it. It's comfortable and I still have four holes left on the strap and I don't have a large wrist. I do not have exact wrist measurments, but I would say my wrist is average size for an adult male (roughly 6 foot tall, 185 pounds). The strap is pretty stiff as well but that will most likely change with wear. The strap also has many holes in it so it should fit nearly everyone. Overall, the strap is pretty great and is very comfortable.

The watch also has an easy to set date feature. Pull the crown out, and you will be able to set the time. When you push it in (do so gently), you will feel a click but it'll still be slightly out. Now you are in "date mode." Just turn the crown towards you and you will see the date change. Then you can push the crown the rest of the way in. Of course, with a watch that has a date window, there is technically an AM and PM time. So it's best to set the date one day before the actual date, then set the time. When you advance the time to 12AM, you'll see the date change to the actual day. Then you have to change the time to the correct time. I set mine at 11PM, so I advanced the time one full rotation, then put it to 11 - making it 11PM. This is a good way to do it because if you make a mistake and the day on the dial advances, you have to cycle through all of the days which can take a bit of time even with the quick date set feature.

Another thing you probably want to know about is the size of the watch on the wrist. For me, it's perfect. Perfect balance between noticibility, being easy to read, and comfort. In the Amazon images there is a picture of what it might look like on a wrist. The watch appears quite a bit bigger in that image. The lugs are nearly off the wrist but on my wrist the lugs have a bit space before being off my wrist. So being a pretty average height and weight, I think the arm they used in the image is a bit smaller than most arms/wrists.

The lume on the watch (lighting up at night/glow in the dark) isn't great. Wearing it indoors will only give you about an hour of charge at night. I haven't tried wearing it outside all day, but I assume if you're outside often it'll give you 2-3 hours of good charge. Out of everything, this is by far the most disappointing feature of the watch and is really the only negative thing I have to say about it. Now you might be wondering why I still gave it a 5/5. That's because lume isn't very important to me. However, if I was under different circumstances (perhaps working overnight shifts) then I would probably drop it down to 4/5. It's hard for me to say this because I absolutely love the watch, but if lume is VERY important, then I would have to recommend getting a different watch. But the watch hands are very shiny and have a white section where the lume is. This makes it legible at might, but it isn't great. So as long as you don't really need lume, I don't think it's a deal breaker.

Side notes - I did see that other reviews said it does not have warranty information. I still have to look through it, but I did receive a small booklet with mine inside the box. Not sure if this was missing nor do I know if it has the warranty information inside. Speaking of boxes, I did receive it in a Bulova box, however it is not the box shown in the Amazon images. Of course this is not a big deal whatsoever, but just wanted to let you know that way if it's a gift, you don't have to worry if the box is different. Mine came in what I believe is a navy blue box (going off memory) and the bottom portion of the box was blue as well. The one box on Amazon has a blue top, and a white bottom. Granted you could most likely open the box and see if the watch is the right one without messing with the packaging of the watch at all.

If you are interested in Bulova watches, you may know they removed the tuning fork emblem off most of their watches. On some Amazon Bulova watch posts, you will notice that it says the provided images are incorrect and the tuning fork emblem is not present on the dial. That is NOT the case for this watch (at least for now). My watch has the tuning fork emblem at the 12 o'clock marker.

So again, I think this goes without saying, but I really enjoy wearing this watch. I highly recommend it to anyone that enjoys a rose gold+black styling. It's comfortable, feels heavy but still wears light, and is simply beautiful in person. I really enjoy wearing it. Besides the lume, the only bad this about it is that it might make you stop wearing any other watch you have!
on January 23, 2017
Beautiful timepiece, elegant and dressy, accurate and well-made. Looks very classy with anything you wear and is just the right size and weight. This model does have the Bulova logo at 12 o'clock, which looks fantastic. Great price, very satisfied.
on November 15, 2016
My husband loved this watch! everything came as described. He received many compliments!
review image
on March 14, 2013
My husband likes the watch very much but disappointed it did not come with any instructions, care information or warranty information..
on March 8, 2014
This is by far the nicest watch I have added to my collection so far. The size and bands are perfect and everything works great.
on July 2, 2015
Very good watch
on January 26, 2015
Nice size and quality watch for the price. It looks awesome even if you have a skinny wrist.
on February 22, 2015
J'adore!!! I bought this for my father and he loves it very much!! It's so elegant!!!! It is a smart purchase!!! I 200% Recommend it!
on March 27, 2015
Beautiful watch.
on January 24, 2014
i own multiple bulova watches, this one by far has the longest strap/band. i'm an average size guy, and i had to use the very last hole on the strap, leaving a very long excess of strap wrapping around the other side.

i'm thinking of switching it out to a normal size strap.

also, there was no warranty paperwork in the box with the watch like there has been with previous watches i have purchased at a brick and mortar store.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question