|Price:||$237.98 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Black dial accented with 12 genuine diamonds
- Stainless steel case and bracelet with black finish
- Dome metalized crystal and black metalized rim
- Silver-Tone hour, minute, and second hands; water resistant up to 99 feet (30 M)
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
In 1875, a young Czech immigrant named Joseph Bulova set up shop in New York City, and a legendary American watch brand was born. Bulova was trained as a jeweler, and his expertise carried over into his watchmaking career, which began around 1911 with boudoir clocks and pocket watches, and soon evolved to include what was then one of the latest and most fashionable technological innovations: the wristwatch.
Bulova introduced its first line of wristwatches in 1919. The company grew and prospered, and soon early radio and television ads were declaring, "America runs on Bulova time." In the 1950s, continuing its legacy of innovation, Bulova introduced Accutron, the first electronic watch, and the first breakthrough in timekeeping technology in over 300 years. The Accutron timing mechanism was later adapted for use by NASA computers and a Bulova timer was even placed on the moon to control transmissions of data. Bulova timepieces have kept official time aboard Air Force One and have also served as official timepieces for U.S. Olympic teams.
Today, Bulova maintains its tradition of excellence in technology and design, offering a diverse collection of beautiful precision timepieces for every occasion.
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 3.5 x 3.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000VQYC4I
- Item model number: 98D001
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 27, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Bulova|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||35.5 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8.5 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
watch that wont overpower his wrist is a big deal. This is a very slick, pristine, and sophisticated look. I am EXTREMELY pleased, and so is he.