Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 81 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 98 reviews
on February 13, 2014
I bought this watch for my husband for Christmas! It is a beautiful watch! I got it on time and came very well packaged and cared for. In perfect condition!!! Also came with factory warranty, serial #, etc.I spent $370.00 and it was well worth it. The watch just out does itself in person! The diamonds just sparkle and the pearl inside is beautiful in color. I loved it at first sight!
My husband was so excited when he opened it, he even cried!!! and him crying was a shocker cuz hes one of those Mexican, Ima macho man who NEVER shows emotion type of guys! His friends and family compliment the watch all the time, and he wears it soooo proud! Best part is he thinks I spent double the price for it lol he thinks I bought it at a jewelry store. Amazon is the BEST! Thank you for helping me make Christmas special for the man I love :)

denise~
on October 5, 2014
To start off the watch was delivered to me a full day before they told me, very pleased. This is the perfect watch for me. Very classy with the perfect amount of flashy where you can wear it with a suit or even with shorts and a shirt. The glass or band has not scratched(i am a very active man). All in all, a gorgeous watch.
on November 20, 2014
Wanted 4.5 stars.

This watch is a bit thinner & smaller than other Bulova's I have. I couldn't really tell from the product description, but I'm not bugged about it. The chronograph function is fairly easy... first pop out, turn it for the date. The 2nd pop out is for time, that ends up setting the day & the 24 hour clock. You'll understand if you haven't set this type before once you play with it for 30 seconds.

the style is comfortable & this watch is the favorite of my young kids of the 3 Bulovas I own. Seems to be a great evening watch... makes you want to wear clothing that is refined.

the bad: the diamonds are super super tiny... they have these "diamond decoys" between the diamonds... polished dots that stick up between the diamonds. The shine of this stainless dot is more bold than the diamond!!! kinda takes away the 'wow' factor of having real diamonds... a close look says... 'oh... not so many diamonds.' I'd have paid more than double if I could get larger/more real diamonds.

watch band is the push pin type. follow the arrows on the underside of band to push pins out.
on June 14, 2011
Aesthetics: This watch is even more stunning in person that it appears in the photo, the black mother of pearl is so unique and gorgeous. Quality: My boyfriend is a student, this watch takes no abuse, he only wears it when we go out for dinner or special occasions, it has been well cared for, yet after only 6 months of owning it the glass has cracked on the display : / It was never hit or damaged, so I don't know if it was from temperature fluctuations or what happened to it?? (we live in Ohio... in the winter it can be below zero outside and then come inside to our 70+ degree home) I'm not sure, but that's my best guess.. For such an expensive watch you'd think it would have better glass. It's unwearable like this. And the "warranty" card we got with it said it had be activated within 5 days of receiving the watch, well this was a Christmas present bought ahead of time, I had it wrapped and it wasn't opened until about a month later on Christmas day... so needless to say we were past the 5 day window... Beware of so called "Warranty".
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 20, 2014
Got this as a surprise anniversary gift. It is amazing. The smaller diamonds add shine and class without being guady and overbearing. The watch is a nice weight that makes it feel sturdy and solid. Comes with tons of extra links so he needed to get it resized, but better to come big than too small! It also comes with instructions on how to set the date and time which were very helpful.

My only complaint is the clasp. It was very hard to work and there was nothing in the instructions on how. We actually had to have the jeweler explain it to us.

Overall a great watch!
on August 13, 2015
I get complements all the time! I work at a very high end job where people make alot of money and people have said that it is as nice as their Molova's and Rolex's. I've had it for about 2 months now and I wear it almost every day. No chips on the band or face and I have had a few bad bumps. 5/5 definitely. Smaller than other Bulovas though so if you like big, this may be a bit shy.
on October 7, 2015
Beautiful watch. I wear it on special occasions and have gotten a lot of complements on it. I like that it isn't BAM in your face, it is subtle and elegant. When I got it I had to remove two link so that it would fit nicely on my wrist. I am a large man so I have big wrists, I was very happy when I had to remove links instead of add them.
on February 14, 2014
Just the perfect watch for so many occasion very stylish and glowing watch , great design with great price !
on August 26, 2015
This is the second Bulova I've owned.
+Very Striking visually.
+Easy to set
+Comfortable
-Diamonds are SUPER SMALL. Don't buy it for the Diamonds.
+/-The face being mother of pearl to me is cool, but not very noticeable. Though it does look good when you do notice it.
on July 3, 2015
This watch looks amazing in person. The small diamonds shine like they're much bigger than they are. The quality is great and everything functions as it should.I would recommend to anyone looking for a little flash but not too much. Goes great with almost anything casual.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.