Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on July 4, 2012
This is my 5th Bulova watch, and I was looking for a diferent kind of watch, so I decided for a mechanical one, with a white dial (with little squares texture) and a square shape. This one is very elegant and has a modern look, big enough to be noticed, but not so much, keeps time very well while you are using it (its an automatic), the dual aperture window in the face let you see inside the mechanical of the watch, wich is a very cool feature. Has a nice shinny bracelet and that catches the atention of every one. I am very pleased with this purchase, so I really recomend it.
review image review image
on January 18, 2016
Beautiful watch! A bit chunky due to all the mechanisms inside, but I am super satisfied with it!! I always get complemented on its luxurious look. I have 4 Bulova watches, I love the brand, this is my favorite at the moment. Highly recommend! Do not try to adjust the small dials, they will revolve as you wind the watch.
review image
on March 16, 2015
I love this watch. It's unique in that it is rectangular in shape. I've gotten a lot of compliments in the month I've had it. It's also a plus that it is automatic. No batteries needed, ever! I had to break down and order a watch winder though and have proven that this watch keeps good time. The winder is essential.
on February 2, 2016
this watch is well made and carry very accurate time nice weight to it I will recommend this watch to any one its an a plus
on June 17, 2015
It's a lovely watch! You should know that the bracelet is much larger than a normal hand, so I'll take it to a watchmaker, but worth it.
on October 3, 2014
What they said above is true...this is an amazing bulova watch ,is very elegant, and it looks way better than the picture...!!! This is my 2nd bulova watch and I really like this one..!!!
on February 20, 2014
It's a beautiful watch, pity though that as soon as I bought it from Amazon I could buy it cheaper from other suppliers advertising on Amazon! I feel cheated! The watch is very nice and I will definitely buy Bulova again!
on November 16, 2015
My husband loved it however it keeps coming apart. He constantly has to put it back together.
on November 26, 2014
Great watch brand new for a third the price as the mall. This is my third Bulova watch I've owned and I'm happy to not of paid $500+, would highly recommend.
on January 25, 2016
This was purchased for my husband and he really loves it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.