|Price:||$305.00 + $5.00 shipping|
- Self winding mechanical movement
- Black dial
- Leather strap
- Curved mineral crystal
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
From the bva-series 150. Self-winding mechanical timepiece with 21-jewel movement visible through on-dial aperture and exhibition caseback. Powered by the wearer’s own movement, with no battery required. In stainless steel with rose-gold finish, curved metalized crystal, patterned black dial, second hand, four-screw caseback, black leather strap and water resistance to 30 meters.
See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007009H3Y
- Item model number: 97A105
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 20, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Bulova|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||34 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11.6 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Overall: B 1/2+
The movement is non hacking and manual winds and only auto winds in one direction. The out of the box readings were...
+12 secs per day dial up, +12, 6 up, and +1, 9 up. Not bad. It had a beat error of .6 sec in all three positions.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
One of least expensive yet most complimented watches. Whenever my attire allows, I reach for this one.Published 21 months ago by christopher wright
Looks similar to the classic "Hamilton" but the case is very large....too large to look attractive. This watch will only look good on a very big wrist.Published on March 31, 2014 by RAY M. PEREA
Bulova makes a great watch, and you wont go broke buying one. Its beautiful and looks expensive. They also run just as well as the over priced "Swiss Made" watches. Read morePublished on March 1, 2014 by Richard Treem
The watch look good at picture. But very cheap materail. Not worth 170$. I dont like sorry. Some one have to change price. 7178131080 cellPublished on January 3, 2014 by francis