Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on August 22, 2013
I did tons of research & eye-buying...for months I drooled over watches that were out of my budget range.I've had my Solano since March & I love it so much I sleep in it.I want to shout in out on my facebook page still that I love my Bulova..but I don't.But I can do it here.I'm now considering an upgrade to one that's 2-tone & maybe even some diamonds.I LOVE MY BULOVA!!!![[ASIN:B004TB28HE Bulova Women's 96L145 Solano Marine Star Mother of Pearl Watch]
on December 15, 2012
This is a beautiful, well-made watch. I wanted a larger dial, but unfortunately, this one is too large on my wrist, which is fairly small. If you don't have a small wrist and want a trendy but classic watch, this is a great choice. The mother of pearl on the dial adds an especially fine touch. I gave it a 4 because I really like it, but it's not suited for everyone.
on January 13, 2013
I wanted a larger watch that wasn't too "mannish" and this one is perfect. The size of the face and the band is perfect and the face is a beautiful mother-of-pearl. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that it is a little heavier than I expected; I wish it were just a little lighter weight. I also would have liked a screw down stem but I can live with the push-pull. All in all, I love this watch!
on July 25, 2013
Great watch! It is not too big or too heavy. It is a great size and beautiful! It is smaller than a large fashion watch, but larger than a traditional woman's watch. I really like the size and it looks great on my wrist which I would consider to be small to medium size. Overall, a great looking watch and very sporty looking!\
on April 5, 2013
I bought this heavy beautiful watch inline for a very good price. If you buy this watch in store you pay 3 time as much.
It is a beautiful watch and looks very expensive. I love Bulova
on January 2, 2013
The photos on product page do not do this watch justice. The Mother of Pearl is more vibrant - gorgeous! Nice large face design- very stylish. I could not be happier
on July 21, 2015
Bought the Bulova Solano Marine Star watch for a friend. She loved it. It's large and easy to read and perfect for daily wear. Although it's got a large dial it's also feminine.
on January 5, 2017
I really like this watch. The mother of pearl is very subtle and pretty. I didn't see it anywhere in the description, but the bezel does not rotate.
on April 27, 2015
This watch is just beautiful! And not to heavy on the wrist! I love it so much I sleep with it on!
on September 14, 2015