Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 17, 2013
I do not believe you will find a better price for this watch anywhere else. This watch is perfect for wearing with casual or professional attire. The strap is easy to adjust,comfortable and made from very good quality leather with excellent stitching. The photos here do not do justice to the lovely mother-of-pearl face. The hands and markers are large enough to see easily, but the watch is not overly large even for a person with small wrists. The sweeping, silent second hand is amazing. Following the directions in the manual it was quite easy to set the date and the time on the watch. I am very pleased with this purchase and rate the item as 5 stars.

The only negative, which is not significant enough to affect my rating of the watch, is that 2-day Prime shipping took longer than expected, but only by one day. Amazon customer service did offer me a promotional amount to compensate for the delay. I am only including this information in this review to alert those who may be ordering the watch as a gift that they might want to order it sufficiently in advance to ensure that it arrives in time.
on July 4, 2012
The men's version of this watch is 40mm case diameter, the women's 36. I thought 36 was plenty large enough, so I got the women's. The only thing I wanted to change was the band width; 16mm seemed a little narrow. So I filed back the spring bar pin lugs to accept an 18mm band (photo).

I can vouch for the hardness of the watch's stainless steel case!

The watch, with its smooth sweeping second hand, is great. Initially, the second hand was the big attraction, not the watch's accuracy. But the high accuracy (some 18 times the accuracy of your average quartz watch) is the fundamental character of the watch. That is its personality.

I should make a comment about the mother-of-pearl dial. You can see from the product photo how the surface of the dial is incised in a regular helical design. I personally like it, but it is very 'busy', very prominent under certain lighting conditions. If a watch dial with uniform background design is what enhances your peace of mind, this watch is not for you.
review image
on May 22, 2013
I bought this watch for my Mom. It's very well made, and the polished hour markings reflect the light nicely in the sun. The Bulova Precisionist watches are said to be accurate to within 10 seconds a year, if accuracy is your thing. The sweeping seconds hand is neat to watch, and is usually only found in much more expensive mechanical watches. This quartz watch will be much more accurate than an automatic or mechanical watch, plus you won't have to wind it daily or wear it every day to keep the spring wound. This watch will just keep running (Great if you have several watches). The battery is supposed to last at least a year, but I've heard some people have gone much longer than a year on their batteries. Just swap out for a new battery if it dies at a local jeweler. The watch has a quick set date when you pull out the crown once, and you set the time when you pull out the crown to the second click. The seconds hand stops when setting the time, so you can set it exactly to the right time. The back case of the watch has a date code B2 which means it was built in 2012. I read the later models (B1 -2011 and B2 -2012 are a bit more accurate than the B0 2010 models)

The white mother of pearl on the dial is beautiful. It looks white in the shade, but when placed in the light, it reflects back many different colors (blue, red, purple). The dial is a bit larger than some women's watches, but I think it makes it easier to read. I like the minutes marks on the watch (nice if you want to know the exact time).

This watch is great as a gift or any occasion. The leather strap is genuine leather and is high quality, but a bit small and thin. The strap can be easily changed if you want a larger one or a different color. I highly recommend this watch.
on July 9, 2013
This watch is much more attractive than the photo reflects. The background of the watch face has beautiful detail. The band is very comfortable, and the date is large enough for even me to read. The original tag on the item was $299, so I'm super excited about paying just over a hundred for it. Very nice!
on July 22, 2014
I LOVE this watch! It looks very classy, but still casual. You really can't tell from the pictures, but the pearlescent background is beautiful in the light. It works well and is very reliable. I wear mine every day
on June 24, 2013
When I first got the watch, it was a little larger than I usually wear. The strap was a little stiff and large. After I wore it a few times, it didn't seem too large and the strap softened up. I love looking at the face with its mother of pearl and the way the light relfects off of it. The numerals are raised making it easy to read. It's nice at the movies with the luminous hands. I'm happy with the discounted price. The name of Bulova has always had a good reputation and rightfully so.
on July 27, 2013
This watch is gorgeous! I was looking for a classy silver watch with a nice leather black band and was so lucky to find this one. The face is stunning.. Pictures on here don't show this at all! The size is prominent without being too large. It's a great watch all around. I highly recommend it!!
on May 6, 2013
This watch appears much more expensive than its price and my wife loves it. The face is elegant and sized just right, not so small that you can't use it without straining your eyes and not so large that it looks overly large for a woman's watch. Just right!
on December 25, 2014
Loved the watch enough to buy two. The sweeping second hand is wonderful. Unfortunately Bulova is discontinuing the women's Precisionist line which is disappointing so I bought a second as a back-up watch.
on April 21, 2014
This watch is very comfortable and just the right size, not too big or too small. It looks great with casual clothes but is nice enough you could wear it with a dress or nice outfit. The band is very comfortable as well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.