Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 20, 2012
Watch arrived promptly, unboxing was a surprise. I did not expect the watch to be wrapped around a cute little decorative pillow. I thought that was excellent 5 star presentation by Bulova. The watch itself is as described. I bought it based on it's everyday style between elegant and cute. Also preferred automatic with metal deployment clasp, Very happy with the flush bracelet "Movado style" clasp. It was polished very very nicely- not a single spider web scratch on it.
If it lasts 10yrs I will come back to add one more star.

Here to update... She loved it.

Here to update again... She still loves it and wears it every day and tells me how comfortable it is and that she forgets its on her wrist.
on August 8, 2012
I was tired of changing the battery & resealing my other watch at $50 a pop so I was looking for an automatic, water resistant, metal banded watch. I had this in my cart for awhile along with other similar watches that were $100's more. I really like the uniqueness of the square face & seeing the inner workings, and the style of the numbers. I couldn't see spending so much more money just for a mother of pearl face or a few small diamonds, but that's me.

I've had the watch for about 6 weeks now & I am nothing but happy with it & it has been to the beach, whitewater rafting & in the hot tub without a worry in addition to everyday wear. The time was off only once - totally my fault - since you have to wear the watch every day to keep it wound. Other than that it has kept perfect time.

Highly recommended.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on December 5, 2011
I've had this watch in my "Save for Later" cart for about a year and half. During that time I've added and deleted so many other brands, but I kept coming back to this one. Finally, my husband gave it to me as an early X'mas present for this year. It came in this afternoon, I really tried to wait until Christmas day, but no will power here. And it's sooooo much better in person! I was afraid that the picture online was making the watch bigger than it really was, and I definitely didn't want on of those dainty little watches or "flava flave"-style on my arm, but it's the perfect size! It's the absolute perfect watch to wear for any occassion or outfit. It's so simple and so pretty and sophisticated in a modern way. I love love love it!!!!
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on July 10, 2012
The pictures do not quite do this watch justice. It looks and feels sturdy & very well made, keeps perfect time, and is feminine but not prissy. Just so you know though, there may be 6 diamonds and a ruby on the face, but you kinda need a magnifying glass to tell that's what's making the sparkle. This is definitely not a small watch, but neither is it huge, although it is thicker & heavier than most other women's watches. It does not weigh so much that you notice it while you are wearing it. I have not had to wind it since I got it, although it is nice to know that manual winding is an option if I ever let it sit around for too long. It is very comfortable to wear. The clasp is easy to use and very secure.

To sum up, this watch is beautiful, works effortlessly & accurately, is easy care (no batteries or remembering to wind), and unless I drop it and run over it with the car I don't expect to have to replace it. Ever. My grandmother's Bulova outlived her. This appears to be the same Bulova quality, made with modern materials. Well worth the price.
on June 6, 2011
This watch is so beautiful in person, the picture does it no justice. I love the size of it and the flowers inside.Its really elegant yet I don't feel weird wearing it just to go grocery shopping. Plus I love that it goes with everything so I don't need to switch it out when I wear certain clothes. I also love that all I have to do is move around to keep it ticking. I definitely recommend this watch.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on December 17, 2012
My wife loves this watch so much, that even though the band has a design flaw where it opens when you bend your wirst down most of the time the clasp opens. We knew this before we placed the order because she already had the watch from jewelry store with very bad customer service, so we returned it and ordered this one for less. Other than that this is a great watch. For that reason it is 4 instead of 5 stars.
11 comment|Report abuse
on February 9, 2012
This watch is lovely. I purchased one locally in rose-gold with a leather band. After searching my other options (and prices) online, I returned the original one and ordered this one instead. This was a fraction of the price and I like the fact it has a metal band. I received it very promptly from Mr. Watch and it is exactly what I was hoping it would be. It is much prettier in person than on the internet.
on March 25, 2013
This watch is absolutely gorgeous!!! It took me a day to get used to its size because I'm used to wearing smaller watches but it's not too big or heavy. It does have a nice weight to it. I've been wearing it all day and night (I just take it off to shower) and so far it's keeping time great. The watch came in nicely packaged and was delivered fairly quick. Love it love it!
on April 20, 2013
My watch a few times was loosing an hour of time randomly. But I love the weight the style and how unique it was.I liked the way it was self winding as you wore it. I send mine back but I do plan on ordering another as soon as it goes back on sell. To 189.00. I think I just had a bad apple I hope.
on September 16, 2013
A timeless gift for sure. Pardon the pun. A great look for a young lady. It keeps great time and is a quality time piece. In this day off cell phones this watch makes a statement. She loves the automatic self winding movement because in a year it would have ended up in the bottom of her jewelry box needing a battery. A+
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.