Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on December 13, 2012
This watch is truly beautiful. I love the size of the face and the width of the band. The face has mother of pearl, which is really gorgeous. I have a very tiny wrist so I think that this watch probably looks best on a smaller wrist. You will not be disappointed - don't hesitate.......buy this gorgeous watch!!
on May 22, 2015
I absolutely love this watch. It suits me fine because I have a small wrist. It is a beautiful watch. I had to have a few links removed. Get acquainted with opening the clasp. Then, it was good to go.
Lastly, the price of this watch is a steal through this supplier.
on November 9, 2016
The wacth was defective and had to be returned.
on February 17, 2013
I bought this watch for my wife and she liked a lot.
You can use it any time, as casual or not.
on April 10, 2013
Beautiful, very elegant, I get lots of compliments . It turn out to be nicer than expected. Will recommend to my friends
on June 9, 2013
I love this watch. It's delicate and pretty and can be worn with anything. The diamonds are lovely and can dress up any outfit but can be worn with jeans. I am very pleased with my purchase.
on May 29, 2013
Quaint, classy and light weight. Only complaint is that the watch had to be taken in a few links, as it is not really adjustable.
on June 29, 2015
My wife has been using this watch for over 6 months now and is still in amazing condition. Works great!!
on June 28, 2013
Watch looks really great as shown in pic :) !!!

Would be a good choice to give as a gift on occasions.
on May 30, 2013
Great gift. It looks really nice. She loved it. I would definitely go with another Bulova watch in the future.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.