Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on June 19, 2015
Everything is great until you get a Bulova watch that is not supported by a Bulova warranty. TWO YEAR DEALER WARRANTY ONLY!!!
The watch was purchased for my wife, and was considered a good mothers day gift. Delivery from Amazon was on time, and the watch was very attractive - just like the pictures. The battery had to be replaced after a year. No problem, I can do that without upsetting the water-proof seals.
At two years the watch started loosing time again and a battery did not fix it. The manufacturers warranty is for sales from authorized dealers only, so Bulova's 5 year warranty is invalid is bought from this vendor, or from the vendor I bought from (watchsavings.com).
An attractive gift turns into a bad gift if it does not last longer than this.
Be warned as I was not. The watch is not failure proof; but the failure is warranty proof.
on August 10, 2017
The watch stopped working after one year. I took it to a jeweler who put a new battery in it, but it still didn't work. He said there was an internal problem. I contacted WatchUBuy via email. As per their instructions I sent the watch to them. It was simply the wrong battery. WatchUBuy was incredible! They kept in touch with me from beginning to end, installed a new (correct) battery, ensured it was running correctly, then mailed it back. All free of charge. Incredible customer service!
on February 13, 2013
Mother in law got this as a Christmas gift from us. She was very pleased with the quality and compliments she got on the item. We left on vacation and got back around the end of January, apparently watch broke very quickly and she had been taking it around to jewelers to see the cost of fixing it. The cost was twice the cost of the watch. I looked into returning to amazon but the return window was gone. My only option now is to have her ship it to me, and then I ship to the company for my cost of shipping plus 10$ for them to fix it. I don't really want to send her receipts etc and make her fix what was supposed to be a gift that lasted.
Honestly it's a nightmare and I'd be tempted to just purchase another except I remember reading another review similar to mine. Of course I thought "that won't happen to me" so who is to say that the product isn't flawed. I can't find any way to return it to amazon because it's been worn but I buy from amazon because I am accustomed to a very nice return policy if I need it. Very disappointed be careful buying this one.
Edited review to 3 stars as item was fixed by Bulova for earlier mentioned costs. Communication was nonexistent and they couldn't even figure out if they had received the watch for repair, called mother in law and she received it later that day (total time took just under a month). No idea what was wrong nothing was written inside package.
on January 4, 2012
I bought this watch for everyday use, to wear when not wearing my really sporty all-weather watch with Velcro band or a much dressier watch for special occasions. I love the classic look of the watch itself, its slimness, and the Bulova reputation. However, the expansion band was several links too large for my small wrist, so I had to take it to a watch repair shop to have some removed. The links are large enough so now the watch is a bit too tight, yet would be too loose if I had one of the links reinserted. Nevertheless, the total look is great and suits my purpose well. I bought the watch at a reduced "Black Friday" price, so am very content and can always switch the band later if necessary. I looked at lots of watches in stores and read all the Amazon reviews before selecting this one and still think I made an excellent choice.
on November 28, 2008
This watch is sporty and dressy all at the same time. I am really enjoying it. The four diamonds stand out prominently, and I love looking at it. I like that it has all the hour markings and a second hand too. The light colored hands make for a nice contrast to the black background. The band is smaller, and more elegant than I expected, and it has an invisible latch so that when it's closed, all you see is the bracelet. Since this watch is a Bulova, I know that it is high quality. I am very happy with this watch.

Post Note: I have been wearing this watch night and day since I purchased it. Not only does it work great, but it's looks like I bought it yesterday. The glass doesn't seem to scratch easily (as I have no scratches on mine), even though I would have expected some scratches from continual use. It's very pretty, and I get a lot of compliments on it.
on July 21, 2013
My husband got me this for our anniversary. It is beautiful. Very classy but casual enough for everyday wear and very comfortable. We looked at several other ones that were very similar but much more expensive. This was a great price for a beautiful, quality watch. One thing people should be aware of is the diamonds are not as big as they look because they are mounted on top of a metal square. personally, this doesn't change my opinion of the watch. Just thought it was worth mentioning since it is hard to see in the photos.
on September 24, 2013
Ordered this watch as a gift to my sister-in-law for all her help during my wife's pregnancy. The watch came with many scratches on the belt. It did not appear to be brand new. It must have been either a used or display piece. I have purchased watches and never seen scratches on brand new watches in the case. Requested refund and thanks to Amazon Prime no hassle. Submitted negative review to seller and no apology or anything close to that. Watch out and be careful to inspect whatever you buy from here.
on December 25, 2012
I reviewed and studied watches over a period of a month before deciding on this one. It has a different appearance with the black face which I believe makes it somewhat classier. I have a 66 year old tiny gold Bulova which still runs and that is why I looked for a Bulova this time. I'm having a little difficulty opening the bracelet catch as it is quite different from other watches I have owned, but it seems to become easier each time. I am pleased that I made the choice to purchase this watch!
on July 16, 2013
Arrived in perfect condition. I find this watch really classy, it goes with everything and the diamonds give a nice touch. I had it reduced a little.

Would recommend.
review image
on May 15, 2013
Bought this for my wife. We had it sized, it looked beautiful on her...a couple weeks go by then the watch just stopped working. Could have been an old battery, could have been a lot of things. Didn't want to risk keeping a lemon so we returned it for a full refund, not including shipping costs, of course.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.