Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on March 31, 2012
this watch is just the right size for me. i have a small wrist and at a diameter of 27 mm this watch is not too big. i had my heart set on a bulova watch that is automatic and self-winding, but the round ones had on average a diameter of 34mm which i knew would look too big on me!

it is diamond accented but the diamonds are so small they are barely visible. this is just fine with me because i don't like gaudy watches. this watch has an understated elegance which is more to my liking. it also feels sturdy. i like the feel of its weight when i am holding it.

i don't plan to wear the watch everyday so i bought a watch winder that winds the clock at preset intervals when i am not wearing it. i've had the watch on and off and in the winder since i got it 4 days ago and it hasn't gained or lost a minute since. it's a very accurate timepiece contrary to the caveat that it may gain or lose a few minutes daily since it is a mechanical and not a quartz watch.

if there is one thing i don't like, it is that it is hard to tell the time when one or both watch hands are positioned over the heart. maybe i'll get used to it over time but i can't say i don't find it annoying especially when the lighting conditions aren't good. also, my eyes aren't as they used to be.

other than that i think this watch is a keeper.
on May 2, 2015
I have had the watch for a few months now and it is good quality. It looks exactly like pictured and has 4 hearts on it and the biggest heart looks like it's beating since you can see the mechanism working inside the watch. I love that the watch is self winding and that I never have to purchase another battery again since my wrist movements wind the watch.

I was worried that the watch would be too large for my wrist since I have small wrists but it looks just fine.

The only reason I did not put 5 stars for the Bulova is that it runs 4 minutes consistently fast. This doesn't bug me too much since I like running early anyway.
on August 4, 2017
Its beautiful and has a significance with the heart in this watch. Thank you!!!!!! Great company that sold me this watch. They made sure I was happy with my watch purchases! Bulova is Tops!
on January 21, 2014
Hard to find great watch that you do not have to pay thousands for. While looking for high end auto ladies watches I came across this and I am really pleased. So far it keeps good time. The back is clear so you can see watch works. Only draw back is its a little weighty but overall good size.
on January 6, 2015
Everything about this watch is perfect...its beautiful and different and feels great. Only issue is that it is a little hard to read with the clear hands against the mother of pearl face...but i can deal....just need to put on my glasses!
on February 22, 2015
This Bulova is a classic. It is not too big and not too small. It is timeless. It will never go out of style. It has kinetic movement so you NEVER need a battery. You simply wear it and your movement moves it. If it stops from lack of wear simply put it on, reset the time and go. It's style is so rich yet casual enough to wear with yours jeans. It works well with the Swarovski silver tennis bracelet.
on July 10, 2015
Love this watch! It is really unique. I get a lot of positive comments about it. It's just the right size: not too bulky, but big enough to be able to clearly read the time. It has to be worn every 24 hours or the hands will stop. I only wear the watch to work, so I usually have to reset the time on Monday mornings, but that's not a big deal.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 22, 2013
I love it. It's just what I was looking for and the hearts are perfect. I wouldn't change a thing.
on January 2, 2017
Absolutely love this watch! It fits perfectly. Keeps time to the second. The hands are a little hard to see sometimes but I can move the watch around in the light and the hands will show up.
on September 21, 2012
My wife has been wanting an automatic winding watch for some time. After much research, she settled on this one. It's nice looking and very precise. She loves it!