Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bulova Women's 96T14 Crystal Watch
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on May 13, 2015
It is a beautiful watch that I purchased for my mother, which she loved. However, after wearing for two months, the bracelet link that connects to the watch broke! Now, I have to find a place to have the watch repaired since I am outside the return policy. BUMMER!!!!!
on April 15, 2013
The watch is pretty I will wear it everyday or with going out to a casual affair.But for celebrations I would prefer a more slim & dainty band.But this is just me.The face is a nice size although it is sitting in it's box as it needs to go into the jewelers to have app.3 to 4 links taken out way to large(it goes up almost half my arm)& I would like a safety chain attached for added security.Yes, I feel it is worth the money if you get it on sale as I did paying $100.00 plus tax. It was packaged very well & only took 6 days to get it.Thank you
I will rate it later as I am still waiting for it to come back from the jewelers have only had it on a couple of minutes as it
began to slide off my hand.
on November 7, 2013
The picture of the watch on a simulated wrist must belong to an infant. The watch is WAY smaller than it shows. Also, the band was defective and could not be worn comfortably. Had to return.
on July 17, 2015
I was given this watch for my first mother's day from my husband. I love it, it catches the light in every way and shines beautifully. One of the best presents he's ever given me, I get to wear it every day!
on March 7, 2014
I bought this watch as a birthday gift for a friend and it is absolutely beautiful! She loves it! I'm considering buying one for myself! I recommend to anyone who is looking to buy a extra special gift.
on January 5, 2012
I surprised my wife with this and she absolutley loved it! She has gotten continuous compliments on how pretty it is. Couldn't see this when i bought it, but the face has a pearlescent sheen to it. My wife, a huge fan of the beach, liked this feature alot.
on October 20, 2013
Saw one o these watches on a gal and just the sheer simplistic nature and razzle turned my head. Once I found out the model, that it wasnt a $8 chinaWatch, I picked 3, and gave them as Christmas gifts. They made quite the impression. I should do a follo up and ask the ladies, now that they've had them for 4 years, their opinion. But, I'm guessin twould be skewed, as giftReceivers like to keep giftGivers appeased. But, wOw, can't speak enough to the beauty an charm this piece has when worn by a lady.
on December 26, 2013
looks great but runs fast, real fast. Not a reliable time piece. I am sending it back and will buy a watch elsewhwere
on June 24, 2013
No danger in this thing falling off. It takes a screw driver to get the catch to open. Looks aren't everything.
on February 21, 2015
I took it out from the box but it does not work. I dont know if the battery is not good or the watch is broken