|Price:||$119.40 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$79.60 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Case diameter : 27 mm
- Due to a recent redesign by Bulova, recently manufactured Bulova watches, including all watches sold and shipped by Amazon, will not feature the Bulova tuning fork logo on the watch face.
- White dial
- Leather strap
- Flat mineral crystal
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Bulova Women's 97L121 Leather Strap Watch is a beautiful timepiece with fabulous details. Featuring a white analog dial with rose-toned Arabic numeral hour markers, rose gold ion-plated steel case and a brown calfskin band, this watch is teeming with feminine style and grace.
In 1875, a young Czech immigrant named Joseph Bulova set up shop in New York City, and a legendary American watch brand was born. Bulova was trained as a jeweler, and his expertise carried over into his watchmaking career, which began around 1911 with boudoir clocks and pocket watches, and soon evolved to include what was then one of the latest and most fashionable technological innovations: the wristwatch.
Bulova introduced its first line of wristwatches in 1919. The company grew and prospered, and soon early radio and television ads were declaring, "America runs on Bulova time." In the 1950s, continuing its legacy of innovation, Bulova introduced Accutron, the first electronic watch, and the first breakthrough in timekeeping technology in over 300 years. The Accutron timing mechanism was later adapted for use by NASA computers and a Bulova timer was even placed on the moon to control transmissions of data. Bulova timepieces have kept official time aboard Air Force One and have also served as official timepieces for U.S. Olympic teams.
Today, Bulova maintains its tradition of excellence in technology and design, offering a diverse collection of beautiful precision timepieces for every occasion.
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00700TJS2
- Item model number: 97L121
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 20, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Bulova|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||27 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||5 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||14 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||27.22 Grams|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|