Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on January 6, 2015
Great watch! Got this for my wife's birthday and she loved it. Like really loved it. The bracelet was a bit big and I took it to our local watch doc and he took three links out and now it fits perfectly. My wife inherited a gold Rolex from my mom but she likes this one better. This one is for the woman who has everything and wants to make a simple elegant fashion statement.
on September 15, 2014
There was an error in shipping, and the seller quickly responded to make sure I got the watch ASAP, even though the error was not his fault. The watch itself was nice, although the clasp is a fold-over and is quite large for someone with a small wrist. Better suited for a large wrist.
on December 29, 2014
very nice item at a fantastic price the wife was over the moon with it
on September 28, 2014
I got this for my mom & she loved it. The gold is not too bright & its beautiful.
on February 2, 2015
Beauty and work fantastic
on December 22, 2014
excelente producto
on January 14, 2014
Watch arrived on time. I rated the watch four stars because it was not for me and I do not know anything about it. My mom loves it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.