Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on August 31, 2014
Beautiful. There's a brushed nickle in the center, then shiny gold, then a small sliver of shiny silver on the outside. Great size band and face... not huge like so many watches today. I have very small wrists and hands, so this is a good "bigger" size for me. My jeweler had to take out six links to make it fit, but that was not a problem. Good sturdy clasp that's hidden, so band looks like a bracelet.
on November 10, 2013
This is a very nice watch. I think it looks a lot like a classic Cartier but for a fraction of the price. It goes with just about everything and seems very well made. I have a ton of watches, but I wear this one almost every day because of its classic look.
on November 26, 2014
I really think this is a classy and beautiful watch that is large enough to read but not overwhelming for my small wrist. I highly recommend it.
on June 3, 2017
great looking, prefect size and terrific price! Very happy with it.
on December 8, 2014
Looks super fancy and has the bulova symbol which most don't have anymore. I love this watch!
on September 26, 2014
Bought for girlfriend and she really loves this watch. I have always been a big Bulova fan so I think I converted her too.
on July 17, 2015
beautyfull watch, nothing to say than everything went great
on November 12, 2016
I bought for my niece, and she liked it.
on May 8, 2015
This ia just a beautiful watch. I love Bulova watches.
on August 3, 2015
I love it. It looks exactly as the picture.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question