|Price:||$125.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Quartz movement
- Stainless steel case and bracelet
- White dial
- Mineral domed metalized crystal
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
STAINLESS STEEL, 30 METERS WATER RESISTANT
In 1875, a young Czech immigrant named Joseph Bulova set up shop in New York City, and a legendary American watch brand was born. Bulova was trained as a jeweler, and his expertise carried over into his watchmaking career, which began around 1911 with boudoir clocks and pocket watches, and soon evolved to include what was then one of the latest and most fashionable technological innovations: the wristwatch.
Bulova introduced its first line of wristwatches in 1919. The company grew and prospered, and soon early radio and television ads were declaring, "America runs on Bulova time." In the 1950s, continuing its legacy of innovation, Bulova introduced Accutron, the first electronic watch, and the first breakthrough in timekeeping technology in over 300 years. The Accutron timing mechanism was later adapted for use by NASA computers and a Bulova timer was even placed on the moon to control transmissions of data. Bulova timepieces have kept official time aboard Air Force One and have also served as official timepieces for U.S. Olympic teams.
Today, Bulova maintains its tradition of excellence in technology and design, offering a diverse collection of beautiful precision timepieces for every occasion.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00I6CJR80
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 98L195
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 2, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Bulova|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8.5 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||16 millimeters|
|Band Color||Two Tone|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||3.04 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|