Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on April 2, 2015
My husband gave me this watch that I picked out for Christmas 2014. I love it! It has an elegant look, not an over-done gaudy look. The watch face is a normal, typical size but a bit larger than I'm used to since I have recently had watches with quite small faces. Even so, it is not too heavy & I am enjoying the new look. The band is comfortable and easy to get off and on. Because of the mechanism, it is not likely that it will accidentally fall off. There is a button that releases two sides of the band and it doesn't necessarily release both sides at the exact time so there is a margin of safety. You have to pull it off over your hand as well, so that further decreases the likelihood that it would simply fall off. I have small wrists so I had to have links removed but any jeweler will do it- cost me an extra $5 but so well worth it. Because of the extra length in the band, it would also fit someone with large wrists. The second hand rotates smoothly without the typical beating, counting effect of other watches that I have had. The hour and minute hands are blue and the second hand is gold. As for price, at the time it listed for $200 but I paid $145 on a lightning deal so the price was good for what you get. Now I see Amazon's normal price is $150. Amazon says it's true value is $599. I'm sure I wouldn't have paid that price but for a diamond-accented Bulova watch, I think $145 was a good price. I am very pleased and would highly recommend this watch.
on June 27, 2016
Bulova is a great brand and almost a steal for the price of the quality of the watch offered. My mother had a Bulova that lasted over 25 years without any mechanical issues and just regular battery maintenance. You will not find this watch cheaper in stores. In fact I bought this watch for almost $200 less than it was listed for in stores.
on September 3, 2015
I was looking for a watch that could be worn for dress or casual and this beautiful piece is perfect. The bracelet is a little big for my normal size wrist but, it would be easy to size down if I wanted. The face is easy to read and the gold and silver finish is neat and clean looking. I love it!
on October 16, 2016
I LOVE THIS WATCH. CAME WELL PACKAGED. LOOKS GREAT WITH JEANS OR DRESS UP. IT IS A BEAUTIFUL WATCH. BRINGS MANY COMPLIMENTS. YOU CAN WEAR IT WITH WHITE OR YELLOW GOLD,LOOKS BEAUTIFUL WITH EITHER ONE.
on August 9, 2017
Absolutely timeless and beautiful - gave it to my mother because I have a similar one and she loves it
on January 1, 2017
It was a gift, but i really like it, i am a bulova owner, and plan on buying myself smother one soon. The precisionist movement is incredible, love it. Arrived timely and in original box.
on August 26, 2016
This is a very nice looking watch, one of my favorites and it is more like a bracelet than a watch. Love it. The Roman numerals are nice and the sparkle around the watch bezel adds a touch of interest to it.
on June 29, 2016
I love this watch! It's a different look for me, but I'm getting to like the new look. I particularly like the Roman numerals - that's different, too. Plus, it's a nice look for casual or dressy.
on July 30, 2014
Very attractive watch and it's keeping good time. I have been having a little trouble getting one side of the clasp to snap closed. I have to push on it very hard to get it to grab. I hope that doesn't continue to get worse.
on December 19, 2016
This is a beautiful watch and the price was incredible. Highly recommended and the seller is awesome.