|Price:||$78.60 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$96.40 (55%)|
- Case Diameter: 23 mm
- Due to a recent redesign by Bulova, recently manufactured Bulova watches, including all watches sold and shipped by Amazon, will not feature the Bulova tuning fork logo on the watch face.
- Mineral crystal
- Stainless-steel case; white-mother-of-pearl dial
- Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M)
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Bulova, an American brand, is known for its innovation, craftsmanship and advanced technology. Since 1875, when founder Joseph Bulova opened his store on Maiden Lane in downtown Manhattan, Bulova has remained true to his legacy - mastering the classic art of timekeeping while always embracing the future.
A Bulova Watch is not only a timepiece; it is a piece of history.
Bulova Ladies Classic Watch 98V02
Bulova Ladies 98V02
White patterned dial. Two tone stainless steel case. Water resistant to 30 meters.
- Two Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet and Case
- White Patterned Dial
- Jeweler Center Catch Closure
- Water Resistant to 30 Meters
White Patterned Dial.
3 Hand Sweep.
Jeweler Center Catch Closure.
Two Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet and Case.
Show the world your shining love of life with this brilliantly polished, two-tone Bulova stainless steel women's dress watch. It's highlighted by the distinctive stainless steel bracelet, which mixes silver and hollow gold-tone heart shapes. It features a thin-profile, elongated oval silver watch case that measures 16mm wide (0.63 inches), and it frames the white dial face with a thin gold outline. The dial has a full Arabic numeral display in gold-tone, as well as tiny gold hands with seconds hand. This precise quartz timepiece also features a scratch-resistant mineral crystal, gold crown, and water resistance to 30 meters (99 feet).
In 1875, a young Czech immigrant named Joseph Bulova set up shop in New York City, and a legendary American watch brand was born. Bulova was trained as a jeweler, and his expertise carried over into his watchmaking career, which began around 1911 with boudoir clocks and pocket watches, and soon evolved to include what was then one of the latest and most fashionable technological innovations: the wristwatch.
Bulova introduced its first line of wristwatches in 1919. The company grew and prospered, and soon early radio and television ads were declaring, "America runs on Bulova time." In the 1950s, continuing its legacy of innovation, Bulova introduced Accutron, the first electronic watch, and the first breakthrough in timekeeping technology in over 300 years. The Accutron timing mechanism was later adapted for use by NASA computers and a Bulova timer was even placed on the moon to control transmissions of data. Bulova timepieces have kept official time aboard Air Force One and have also served as official timepieces for U.S. Olympic teams.
Today, Bulova maintains its tradition of excellence in technology and design, offering a diverse collection of beautiful precision timepieces for every occasion.
- Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 3.5 x 3.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000FVE2HQ
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 98V02
- Batteries: 1 CR123A batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 19, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Bulova|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||17 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||7 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band width||9 millimeters|
|Dial color||Mother of pearl|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Light, Second hand|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|