Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Size: None|Color: Silver/Gold|Change

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 102 reviews
on May 17, 2010
Bought this watch for my wife who has very small wrists. For $10 she was able to get a few links removed at the jeweler and now it's the perfect size. She absolutely loved it! Nice combination of silver and gold makes it work with a variety of outfits. She is able to use it as an everyday watch at work. Really nice piece that looks even more expensive than it is.
on November 19, 2012
To buy this gorgeous watch! I love gold and silver combined. The colors are beautiful.This watch is very classy. I went to Macy's and had 3 links removed for free.
on October 7, 2013
Exactly as described. I did have to have 3 links removed but I didn't mind. Very attractive. I would recommend it.
on December 8, 2014
This watch is beautiful. I presented it to my wife and she loved it.
on June 4, 2012
I read the reviews and was a little nervous about buying this. Some said it is too small, one said that the face was the size of her pinky nail...I have to say, maybe it was a man who wrote the review because the watch face is DEFINITELY NOT the size of MY pinky nail. It's easy to read, easy to wind with my fingers (and I cut my nails down), and I was worried, too, that it would be too small. People's reviews are strange. I have to take out about three links because now it is like a bangle. I'll take a pic of it on my wrist and include it in this review. It is a very pretty watch and if you don't get it, it makes me happy because then my watch will be more original. :) Oh, and I think they raised the price since I bought it - perhaps it's getting popular already.
on August 18, 2014
My mom is a nurse, so she is not exactly working in a place where she is going to destroy her watch. However, after only 6 months the crystal showed signs of damage and it appeared to have let some moisture in.
on October 30, 2011
From store retailers to online catalogs, I spent a fair amount of time searching for a substantial birthday present for my best friend. I've been wanting to get her a watch for awhile ever since her first one broke down on her. I was looking for a replacement that was both elegant and petite. Eventually I found my way to this Bulova watch, which fit the bill for all the characteristics I was looking for with a surprisingly affordable price (81.82 at the time of purchase). While I can't recall how long it took for me to receive the watch from Amazon, the product itself was just as impressive to behold in person as it was in the website's gallery. The face is very easy to read with all the hours clearly marked. The heart-shaped links might be sappy/quirky for some, but definitely makes the watch look much nicer while adding a unique touch. The Bulova watch is incredibly beautiful, a trait that I wanted to match to it's owner.

A word of caution to others who are considering purchasing this product, this watch is very small! If you thought it looks small in the pictures, it'll look even smaller once you open the box. If it weren't for my long fingernails, the latch would have been a little bit more difficult to pull open. It's not much of a headache, but beware. For my friend's case however, it was perfect. In terms of fit, my friend has a fairly small wrist, so it worked out well for her. Although I did have it re-sized to about five links less prior to giving it. Even for something this small, I was also able to have a meaningful message, albeit concise, custom-engraved on the back of the watch. Overall, this is an exceptional watch that looks really nice, is easy to read, and has an unbeatable price. It might not be luxury, but it certainly made a huge smile on my best friend's face.
on September 4, 2015
Have bought Bulova watches in the past and like the product. Have worn 2 weeks now-
PROS: It is light weight and slim style makes it a good choice for daily wear and goes with both dress-up and casual occasions. Like the combination white and gold, as I mix use of different metals together daily. Having a favorite Silver necklace and Gold Wedding set. Oval face and gold numbers easy for old eyes" to read. Do not get second hand mixed up with other hands due to "stop action" performance.
Cons: Description not clear that this was not a expansion band watch, so had to have 4 links removed to fix my 6" wrist. Links removed by Jeweler as my husband was afraid he would damage band, as needed more pressure to remove links than he was used to. Clasp does not open up beyond 45 degree angle, and so hard for "limited function arthritic hands" to connect to sides, (but when closed, clasps tight and not prone to snagging open).
on December 30, 2011
Got this for my wife for Christmas. She Loved It! She loves 2 tone jewelry and this fit her style perfect. Watch was flawless and packaged wonderfully (and my daughter got such a kick out of the little pillow the watch was placed around!) My only real complaint was that there were no directions for re-sizing. Thankfully I had read the reviews and knew enough to take it to a jewelry store (ok I tried to do it myself first- but soon realized that it was WAY beyond my ability, requiring specialized tools) and for $10 they re-sized it in about 45 mins. (it was Christmas eve as we exchanged gifts the night before). All in all I'm thrilled, my wife is thrilled, and my daughter is thrilled (with her cool little pillow).
on September 26, 2011
I actually was offered this as a replacement for a watch ordered that was out of stock and am I glad! This watch is so much prettier than the one I was going to get and the price was great (it was on sale). I bought it as a Christmas gift for my adult daughter and she loves it. She wears it all the time. Anyone looking for a pretty watch with both gold and white tones should buy this one. I would definitely buy it again.