|Price:||$58.00 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$141.00 (71%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Made in USA or Imported
- Sleek round watch in stainless steel featuring undecorated white dial with seconds hand and subtle logo
- Japanese-quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features croco-embossed leather band with buckle closure
- Water-resistant to 30 m (99 ft)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Simple steel and warm earth tones make this classical watch perfect to wear every day. The Bulova Women's White Dial Strap Watch #98V31 features a round stainless steel case and rose tinted steel bezel. The white dial displays slender hour/minute/second hands ticking around thin lines marking each hour. The dark brown leather band helps draw the eye to the bright case, and closes with a sturdy buckle clasp. Relying on Japanese quartz movement, this casual timepiece is water resistant up to 99 feet (30 meters).
In 1875, a young Czech immigrant named Joseph Bulova set up shop in New York City, and a legendary American watch brand was born. Bulova was trained as a jeweler, and his expertise carried over into his watchmaking career, which began around 1911 with boudoir clocks and pocket watches, and soon evolved to include what was then one of the latest and most fashionable technological innovations: the wristwatch.
Bulova introduced its first line of wristwatches in 1919. The company grew and prospered, and soon early radio and television ads were declaring, "America runs on Bulova time." In the 1950s, continuing its legacy of innovation, Bulova introduced Accutron, the first electronic watch, and the first breakthrough in timekeeping technology in over 300 years. The Accutron timing mechanism was later adapted for use by NASA computers and a Bulova timer was even placed on the moon to control transmissions of data. Bulova timepieces have kept official time aboard Air Force One and have also served as official timepieces for U.S. Olympic teams.
Today, Bulova maintains its tradition of excellence in technology and design, offering a diverse collection of beautiful precision timepieces for every occasion.
- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 3.9 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001QTW9AI
- Item model number: 98V31
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 21, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Bulova|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||25.3 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||5.4 millimeters|
|Band Material||Pig skin leather|
|Band width||14 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|