Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
Bumble and Bumble Pret A Powder Shampoo for Unisex Shampoo, 0.5 Ounce
|Price:||($27.94 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping|
|Brand||Bumble and Bumble|
About this item
- It extend the life of blowout and give style a second shot
- Pretapowder offers strong oil absorption and volume boosting benefits that is nearly invisible in the hair
- This must-have powder will leave hair looking clean and fresh
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
It extend the life of blowout and give style a second shot. Pretapowder offers strong oil absorption and volume boosting benefits that is nearly invisible in the hair. This must-have powder will leave hair looking clean and fresh.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.3 x 1 x 2.9 inches; 0.64 Ounces
- Item model number : U-HC-11406
- UPC : 685428019171
- Manufacturer : PerfumeWorldWide, Inc.
- ASIN : B00U7LTRLK
Best Sellers Rank:
#110,190 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #2,734 in Hair Shampoo
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My hair is long, straight, fine, and there's not lots of it, and I wash it once a week; I needed a high performing dry shampoo! I'll admit: it took a little bit to figure out how to apply it right. After getting the hang of it, though, it worked like a charm! I used it 6 days a week, with touch ups, and it lasted 2 months! I happily got the big bottle once I was out. It doesn't smell weird, doesn't feel sticky or tacky. Plus, for putting it on my head daily for a week, it doesn't leave a ton to scrub out during the wash.
- A little goes a long way, but don't use to little. The tiny opening helps you not accidentally explode the powder. I thought it didn't work at first because I wan't applying enough.
- Salt-shaker it next to your roots, close to your head. You can even gently tap it against your head.
- Rub it in for a minute with your fingers. Once you can't see the white, THEN brush. If you just throw a brush on it, it will brush the powder out
- It's most effective at making your hair last a long time between washes (3+ days) if you regularly wear your hair up.
- Shampoo your hair twice if you go a long time between showers.
Top reviews from other countries
Customers also viewed these products
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.