- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000LKUX10
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #385,955 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
BumbleBar Organic Energy Original with Almond, 1.6 Ounce Bar (Pack of 15)
- Pack of fifteen, 1.6-ounce bars (total of 24-ounces)
- A vegan product
- A delicious blend of organic, simple, whole foods
- Made only from certified organic, gluten free, dairy free, ethically sourced ingredients
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Contains the following allergens: almonds. May contain traces of dairy, soy, peanuts, and other nuts.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I am looking to eat free of wheat/gluten/yeast and this bar fits the bill. Only 9 grams of sugar (compared to the 15 - 30 grams that other bars contain), plus 5 grams of fiber and 6 grams of protein. The ingredients are organic and the hint of spice is very nice.
I highly recommend!
It's a great deal to get 15 in a box from Amazon, especially when you subscribe. Almond and chocolate are my favorite.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great snack item when you have a sugar craving. Great to mix with honey or PB or just both of them.Published on May 15, 2012 by Jose Castro-Frenzel
The Bumble Bar tastes good but the sesame and flax seed tend to get stuck in your teeth.Published on July 14, 2008 by RAD Man
My favorite snack provides organic nutrients that include 6 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber. When you consider that most breads only offer a gram or two per serving, this... Read morePublished on June 1, 2008 by Dee F. Wichman