Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller, Jet (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- 100% Polyester
- Optional Maxi Cosi car seat adapters allow Indie Twin to accommodate two Maxi Cosi car seats, Bumbleride Indie Twin is suitable for infancy and up with standard infant headrests and shoulder pads, jogging strap and cup holder, 12" air inflated tires with 360 degree swivel front wheels with inline locking option for light jogging, Multi-adjustable handle height, backrests and footrests with flat position for sleeping babies, Oversized canopy with SPF 45 UV lining for maximum sun coverage
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. The width of the seats are less wide than other comparison strollers (BOB Duallie and Baby Jogger Citi Mini). For my children this has not been a problem and I would assume this is what makes it capable of fitting through standard size doors. The carrycot is not nearly as substantial as the carrycot I have for my single UppaBabyVista and it seemed pretty skinny. My baby didn't mind the width at all and slept equally well in both of the carrycots. The carrycot made this stroller usable from birth which was nice as many strollers require children to have more head control before being able to use them. though with the substantial recline you can use from birth without the carrycot as well. The carrycot made it possible for us to see one another which I appreciated with my 8 week old.
2. I have a unit that was required to have the retrofit kit installed. It was quickly sent out and I had no issues installing it--AND the strollers wheels exhibited no signs of cracking. I have contacted their customer service on an issue with the Velcro on the fabrics and again they quickly sent out replacement fabrics. It was about 3 days from the time of report to the time that they addressed my concern with an email.
3.Read more ›
1. Flat reclining seats - this is my number one, as it allows my kids to comfortably nap in this stroller no matter where we are or what we are doing: shopping, inlineskating, spending all day at waterpark, camping, etc. - we've done it all, and we would not have done it without this stroller.
2. Huge canopies - second top thing on my list when shopping for strollers was making sure that I can protect my kids from sunshine. Canopies in this stroller are huge, and they adjust so that you can literally cover your babies' toes if facing sun while taking a walk.
3. Removable canopies' back - during hot days it allows for the air to flow through the stroller
4. Fitting through the doorway - never had problem getting in or out. Easy peasy...
3. Being able to inline skate with this
4. Modern look - we own seagrass color, and we get lots of compliments for this stroller. It looks awesome on the pictures too - blends in with the nature (see some samples I've shared).
5. Huge basket - I mean huuuuuge basket. Can carry a weak worth of heavy grocery shopping for my family. No need to use shopping cart when shopping with this stroller. It is also very convenient to put stuff in/take things out of it.
6. Easy to clean - our kid's nanny loved to feed our 6mo-18mo twins in this stroller instead of in their high chairs.Read more ›
-Seats fully recline
-Large sun canopies
The Cons (when compared to the Bob):
-The MAIN problem I had with this stroller was the "strolling" and maneuverability. Because the Bumbleride Indie Twin has two front wheels (verses the Bob Duallie's one front wheel), it was constantly wobbling or pulling in opposite directions when on uneven pavement. Throughout my neighborhood the sidewalk dips for every driveway and I felt that I was having to straighten out the stroller or have two hands on the handlebar at all times. I actually called Bumbleride and explained my issue. The wonderful customer service representative said that should not occur and it was most likely a bent frame. So, free of charge, they shipped me a new frame. However, the problem still occurred.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am so in love with this stroller! It is practical and fashionable and the kids LOVE riding in it. I already have the single Indie but was debating between this or the BOB Duallie... Read morePublished 17 months ago by Karilyn82
We have used this stroller pretty much everyday since buying it. It's great and my kids love it.Published 18 months ago by C.L. Pearl
This has been a great stroller for us - we have had it for 2.5 years and used it frequently. It is sturdy. Read morePublished 19 months ago by SLR
I really wanted to like this. The beautiful color, the fact that it fits through most single doors, locally made in southern Cali.... Read morePublished 20 months ago by Angela Giuliano
- The stroller is narrow.
- It is attractive.
- The fabric is markedly faded already and we've had it for 7 months. Read more
Love this stroller more than our single bugaboo frog would definitely recommend!Published 23 months ago by Catherine Baker
I love love love this stroller.. I can take it anywhere, it pushes easily, my kids are comfortable in it, it's a little bulky but easy enough for me to handle when folding... Read morePublished 23 months ago by jpink2414
Every where we go, people are amazed at the fact that I am not laboring to push our two kids. When fully loaded we estimate the total weight to be about 90-95 lbs. Read morePublished on May 27, 2014 by ian poe