|Package Dimensions||32 x 31 x 11 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||45.3 pounds|
3 Year Baby Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Bumbleride All-Terrain Indie Twin Infant Baby Stroller (Tourmaline Wave)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Age Range (Description)||Infant|
About this item
- The lightweight aluminum frame and durable, non-toxic polyester fabric (Oeko-Tex Certified) featuring all-wheel suspension with air-filled tires makes for an easier, smoother push as your little ones continue to grow.
- The dual or single car seat and bassinet compatibility makes the Indie Twin a must have for two. Equipped with one-step hinged fold with ergonomic trigger release and auto lock and standing stow allows for an easy and quick loading and unloading process.
- The Indie Twin features a five-point breakaway harness with an adjustable TPR handle, parent wrist strap, and secure foot brake guaranteeing a safe ride.
- Adjustable footrests converts either seats into infant mode. The one-handed backseat recline and oversized 45+ multi position canopies with zip-offs for airflow and mesh windows keeps your little ones cool and ready for a long nap over any terrain!
- An extra large basket and with numerous easy storage pockets lend generous storage for holding everyday essentials.
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Double the fun! Indie Twin offers many options for multiples or twins beginning at birth, so you can still get out and do what you love. Soft, durable fabrics made from recycled PET have kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011. Stay on the move with two.
Purpose - Built Features
All-wheel suspension (front & rear) with 12" air-filled tires (pump included).
Infant Ready and Compatible
Adjustable footrests converts seats into infant mode. Infant safe on lowest recline setting.
9 easy storage pockets, including new sippy cup holders and unobstructed, oversize cargo basket with 59 liter capacity.
One Step, Compact Fold with Standing Stow
One step fold with gear assisted hinge, auto lock and comfort grip carry handles.
Oversize UPF 45+ Canopies With Pop Out Extensions
UPF 45+ canopy with magnetic viewing mesh window, pop out extension and removable back panel.
Recycled PET Fabric (rPET)
Made with 52 recycled post consumer water bottles per stroller providing an ultra-soft texture. Available in Dawn Grey Mint, Dawn Grey Coral, Matte Black (not available on Amazon), Maritime Blue, Tourmaline Wave and Camp Green (not available on Amazon) colors.
Oeko Tex Standard 100 Class 1 Certified
Our fabrics are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I certified to be free from harmful chemicals (Cert# TPFO 042351).
Dual Car Seat & Bassinet Compatible
Perfect for twins. Separate Car Seat Adapters available for Nuna, Cybex and Maxi Cosi. Dual Car Seat and Bassinet compatible. Fabric removal not required for car seat or Bassinet use, just an option.
|Bumbleride Indie Twin Double Stroller||Bumbleride Indie All Terrain Stroller||Bumbleride Speed Jogging Stroller|
|Available Colors||Dawn Grey Mint, Maritime Blue, Camp Green, Matte Black (black frame), Dawn Grey Coral and Tourmaline Wave||Dawn Grey Mint, Maritime Blue, Camp Green, Matte Black (black frame), Dawn Grey Coral and Tourmaline Wave||Dawn Grey Mint, Maritime Blue, Camp Green and Matte Black (black frame)|
|Folded Dimensions (rear wheels removed)||32.5”L x 29.5”W x 12”H||32"L x 19"W x 10.5"H||33"L x 19"W x 10.5"H|
|Weight Capacity||90 lbs.||55 lbs.||65 lbs.|
|Weight||36 lbs.||24 lbs.||26 lbs.|
|Seat To Top Of Canopy||23"||23"||23"|
|Adjustable Handle Range||26.5”-45.5”||26.5"-45.5"||35"- 46"|
|Wheel Size||12' Wheels||12' Wheels||12" Front, 16" Rear Wheels|
|Suspension||True All Wheel Suspension (front & rear wheels)||True All Wheel Suspension (front & rear wheels)||True All Wheel Suspension (front & rear wheels)|
|Seat Dimensions||12”W x 9”L||14.5"W x 9"L||14.5"W x 9"L|
Compare with similar items
Mountain Buggy Duet V3 Buggy, Black
Peg Perego Book for Two Baby Stroller, Atmosphere
Mountain Buggy Duet V3 Buggy, Silver
Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller, Side by Side Stroller, Stroller for Twins, Large Storage Basket, Black
BRITAX B-Lively Double Stroller | Adjustable Handlebar + Easy Fold + Infinite Recline + Front Access Storage, Raven
|Sold By||CapitalKidz||Little Folks||Amazon.com||Everything But The Baby||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Age Range Description||Infant||36 months||Less than 36 months||36 months||Less than 36 months||72 months|
Bringing a new edge to adaptability and versatility, the Bumbleride Indie Twin is capable of giving you a customized fit for multiples or twins beginning at birth. This side-by-side stroller not only gives you immediate access to both, but also allows each little one more headroom and sun coverage with its new redesigned canopy. The Indie Twin makes having the joy of two easy and fun!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The tires: if you off-road on the trails, this baby pushes like a dream. Nice stability for the little passengers on gravel, dirt trails with sticks, plants, grass, sand, snow. It’s ready. This was huge for me, we go out on the trails weekly. But I will say, even if you only use it on the sidewalk, it’s still worth it to get these wheels. They push so effortlessly and make for a much better stroller experience, for both the rider and driver.
2. It fits through doorways! This fit through the interior doorways in my house and through my front door. Those are as narrow as they usually come. Doorways in the store, or the handicapped bathroom stalls can also be handled easily. This makes it great for day to day use as well as out on the trails.
3. The basket: As a mom of 5 out on the trails, I have snacks, drinks, wipes packed that I need to be able to get to easily. This basket is large, open, and accessible. I’ve had plenty of double strollers where once a kid is sitting, it’s a huge pain to try and get into the basket. Not the case here! The best storage basket on a stroller, hands down!
4. Sunshades: Nothing ruins a nice walk like having the sun in your eyes. These things fold down so far, that’s just not an issue here for the kiddos. My pale kids are happy.
5. Backrest that lays nearly flat: This is super important for us. Going out a whole day on the trails is fun for me and the older kids. But the little ones who still need a nap to function would get pretty worn out. Now I can very easily fold the seat down for napping, and push it back up when they are ready to be on the lookout.
6. The handlebar: My spouse and I are both of average height, so the adjustable handlebar isn’t a huge deal for us, but will be nice for those of you who are tall or short. However, the handlebar material is like a grippy rubber that will last a long time. I appreciate this. You can clean it quick with a wet-wipe too. Those foam handlebars on other strollers always end up cracking and breaking off after 6 months and then your stroller looks worn out. Not the case here!
Ok now the cons:
1. Heavy: This is not a light stroller to pick up when folded. I believe it’s 36lbs, so it’s hefty. But as someone who takes this in and out of my van at least 2x a week, it’s not a deal-breaker for me.
2. The fold: I still can’t fold this easily. It’s a little awkward. There are nice handles to pick it up once it’s folded in half so I just get it mostly folded and then put it in the trunk. It is pretty much folded all the way, but I don’t engage the lock on it because that feels like I need to force it. I don’t care for that feeling. I do have the bumper bars on though so that might be the reason why. I don’t bother to take those off.
Despite being a side by side stroller, this takes up less space in my trunk than the sit and stand stroller I also have. I did purchase a stroller organizer here on Amazon too. Fits well and could hold 2 organizers if you want. Overall, if your on the fence, I would say go for it. This is an awesome stroller, rides very smooth, looks nice, and will last a long time!
- Smooth ride with suspension and air wheels
- Easy to push with even just 1 finger
- Fits in the back of my tiny Audi A4 trunk
- Folds easily
- Huge canopy for sun protection (and no it's not yet in the way of my tall 2 year old's head when folded down, which I was worried about)
- NEWBORN READY!!! This is huge! No car seat needed, he is snug as a bug in there!
- Super high quality, everything just works nicely (and as it should), and looks great
- Unlike most double all terrain/jogging strollers, this one is NOT a beast! Nice and narrow for a double stroller, but not TOO narrow. Fits on the sidewalk with a giant dog walking next to it and kids are still comfy.
- Giant full basket underneath with no separating bar - my 23lb pug fits in there when she's too tired to walk =)
- Rides smoothly on the beach on packed sand, and is still relatively easy to push on fluffy sand
- Love the accessories - parent pack and snack packs are high quality and work perfectly (sold separately but worth it)
I've bought a lot of strollers (including the expensive UPPAbaby and Bugaboo singles), and this is by far my favorite. Don't hesitate!!