|Product Dimensions||14.96 x 14.96 x 9.25 inches|
|Item model number||B10056|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material Type||Low Density Foam|
|material_composition||100% Bumbo foam construction|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||2.91 pounds|
Bumbo Floor Seat, Ultimate Sitting Support, Blue
|Material||Low Density Foam|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||14.96 x 14.96 x 9.25 inches|
|Item Weight||2.91 Pounds|
About this item
- ULTIMATE SUPPORT: This Bumbo baby floor seat is designed for comfort and support. Its deep seating surface and elevated leg openings support a baby in the upright position.
- EASY TO CLEAN: This lightweight foam is simple to clean and can be easily cleaned using a damp cloth. Saving you much time and effort
- ENCOURAGES GOOD POSTURE: With a deep seat and high leg openings the baby floor seat supports the development of a baby. Allowing them to sit in the correct upright postion
- SAFTEY HARNESS: Designed to secure and not be restrictive, this three point saftey harness offers comfort and protection for your baby
- DURABLE: Unlike some foam, the foam used to make the Bumbo floor seat does not rip or tear easily. Making it strong and long-lasting.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Bumbo Play Tray
Infantino Music & Lights 3-in-1 Discovery Seat and Booster - Convertible Booster, Infant Activity seat and Feeding Chair with Electronic Piano for Sensory Exploration, for Babies and Toddlers
Little Tikes My First Seat Infant Toddler Foam Cushion Floor Support Seat Baby Chair, Pink
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||ProStore1||Amazon.com||VM Express|
|Item Dimensions||14.96 x 14.96 x 9.25 inches||—||17.00 x 9.38 x 17.00 inches||0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 inches|
|Item Weight||2.91 lbs||0.99 lbs||1.57 lbs||—|
The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby's first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. To prevent falls, never use on a raised surface and always stay with and watch your baby. At Bumbo, we believe every child deserves a bright future. For more than a decade, we have made high-quality infant and toddler products that help your little ones sit up on their own, step up to places they can't yet reach, and build up their confidence as they gain independence. Our products solve everyday parenting challenges, while encouraging parent and child interaction and quality family time.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ditch the strips, Bumbo, or make them removable!!!
I bought two of these to add the the bumbos I use with my twins, they are small so I have found feeding them in the bumbos with the trays to be easier for everyone than their high chair right now.
I love these trays because I was able to use them to feed my boys in a chair that they were able to sit in easier/sooner, BLW so this was crutual for me. I also love them because they are so easy to clean. They also have made travel so nice because I can take them anywhere with us!
The reasons why I hate them at the same time is the fact that they are two separate pieces. Sure they are easy to snap together and pop apart when they are off the bumbo but it’s almost impossible to get them put together if the base is already on the bumbo. Mainly because the base piece is a bit too short, you kinda have to squish the bottom of the bumbo to get it on. This isn’t that big of a deal but what makes the whole thing suck is that where the two prices fit together there is only one small thin plastic piece that makes them snap together but it’s not a very strong hold so my babies have figured out how to pull them apart while on the bumbos causeing a lot of extra work for me to continue to have to put them back together/on and this creates distraction and more mess. The plastic is also cracked on one so it’s extremely easy to pop the tray piece off.
I really wish they were one solid piece or at least where they snap together was more secure/sturdy.
Top reviews from other countries
After experimenting, we did find a way to do it - but it's not easy and is something that Mums with long nails have to be very careful with ....
(1) Place the baby in the Bumbo and do this on a tabletop or worktop.
(2) Partially attach the playtray by placing it over the 'hump'.
(3) Slide the baby, Bumbo and playtray to the edge of the table so that just the front few inches hang over the edge. (No risk of falling as 95% of the Bumbo will still be on the table).
(4) Bear down on the tray with one hand and then reach down with the other hand to where the tray support will ALMOST be sliding under the Bumbo.
(5) Press down on the lower part of the support with the heel of your palm and reach underneath with your fingers to compress the Bumbo base. (Not easy as it's so dense). This is where even medium-length nails will be a distinct disadvantage.
(6) You should then be able to get the base of the playtray support to slide into place beneath the Bumbo.
Removing the playtray can be done in reverse - but do watch those nails!!!
Hope that helps.
Once attached, the tray is a good size without being too big or awkward.
Apart from that, I would still say it's a must have for anyone with a bumbo chair in the household :-)