Bundle - 4 Items: Mora Craft Robust, 511 Black, 511 Orange, and 511 MG Carbon Steel 4 Knife Bundle
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bundle - 3 Items: Morakniv Craft Robust Carbon Steel Knife, Morakniv Craft Pro S Stainless Steel Knife, and Morakniv Craft Pro C Carbon Steel Knife
- Mora Craft Robust Carbon Steel Knife: Blade Thickness: 0.125 inches. Blade Length: 3.6 inches. Total Length: 8.11 inches. Weight: 4.9 ounces.
- Mora Craft 511 Carbon Steel Knife: Black Handle. Blade Thickness: 0.08 inches. Blade Length: 3.5 inches. Total Length: 8.125 inches. Weight: 2.8 ounces.
- Mora Craft 511 Carbon Steel Knife: Orange Handle. Blade Thickness: 0.08 inches. Blade Length: 3.5 inches. Total Length: 8.125 inches. Weight: 2.8 ounces.
- Mora Craft 511 Carbon Steel Knife: Military Green Handle. Blade Thickness: 0.08 inches. Blade Length: 3.5 inches. Total Length: 8.125 inches. Weight: 2.8 ounces.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Mora Robust Knife has an impact-resistant handle with a larger geometry that fits even better in your hand. The finger guard has been developed to optimize safety. The blade has a perfect balance between length and width, which gives a better experience when using the knife. The Robust Knife has an extra thick blade of carefully selected carbon steel with an extra impact-resistant handle.
The Mora Basic 511 knives have an impact resistant handle with a new, larger, geometry that fits even better in your hand. The finger guard has been developed to optimize safety. The blades have a perfect balance between length and width, which gives a better experience when using the knives. The carefully chosen knife steel is also hardened in Mora, Sweden according to a secret recipe.
CARING FOR YOUR MORA KNIFE: All non-stainless steel knives will rust in damp or corrosive environments. The acids in fruits or vegetables can cause a discoloration or patina on the blade. It is recommended to clean and/or wipe dry and then oil the blade after use. If using the blade around food, the blade can be wiped down with olive oil or coconut oil or whichever type of oil one prefers in the kitchen. Stainless steel blades do not require as much maintenance but can get spots etc. if the blade is not kept clean. Both types of blades can be washed with a mild soap and rinsed with water if necessary. Then dry and oil the knife after you are finished. Morakniv does not recommend washing Mora knives in the dishwasher as the aggressive detergent can harm the blade.
The Craft knives have a polished/buffed 0.08" thick blade with no spine grinding. This particular blade can be found on our Craft knives, where the sharp, durable edge and steady handle are high priorities, but the spine finish is not. Knives with this grinding are not compatible with fire starter, due to the rounded corners of the spine.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The buyer should be aware that these are carbon steel knives with unfinished spines. They will rust-red if not properly cared for, WILL eventually discolor (patina) and they have unfinished spines that will not successfully spark a ferro rod without modification.
This bundle arrived on time and cost as much as a single knife from other brands. If you need utility/camping knives you cannot go wrong with these.