3-Year Musical Instrument Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Ukulele Concert Size Bundle From Lohanu (LU-C) 2 Strap Pins Installed FREE Uke Strap Case Tuner Picks Pick Holder Aquila Strings Installed Free Video Lessons BEST UKULELE BUNDLE DEAL Purchase Today…
- BEST UKULELE BUNDLE DEAL! High Quality at Low Price! Concert size is better than soprano size, only 3 inches bigger and better & bigger sound, and wider spaced frets which are better for adults and children age 9 and up.
- UNCONDITIONAL LIFETIME WARRANTY for Ukulele & All Accessories!!! BEST Customer Service from a CANADIAN Company!! FREE BONUS AWESOME UKULELE VIDEO LESSONS!
- AMAZING SOUND! Sounds so much better than your cheap soprano ukulele, and very close to your high end ukuleles! Features an Arched Back to give longer sustain & fuller sound!
- TWO STRAP BUTTONS INSTALLED! All ACCESSORIES INCLUDED! (Strap, Tuner, Case, 2 Picks, Pick Holder, Extra Set of Aquila Strings) Don't spend an extra $10-20 just to have someone install strap buttons on your ukulele. All accessories and labor can easily cost $40-50
- A BEAUTIFUL LOOKING UKULELE: 24 inches long, Sapele/Mahogany Top, Back & Sides & Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, Aquila Strings Installed (Best Ukulele Strings), Handmade ABS Bindings, Chrome die cast tuning gears keeps ukulele in tune!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Lohanu Concert Ukulele Bundle, A Very High Quality Sounding Beautiful Looking Ukulele With All Accessories Included For FREE!
• Have you purchased a cheap soprano ukulele in the past and now thinking about upgrading to a Concert size that is high quality but doesn't break the bank?
• Do you want a ukulele that has strap buttons already installed?
• Do you want to get all the accessories for FREE?
Introducing Your Very Own Lohanu Concert Ukulele Bundle To The Rescue!
• A Beautiful Looking Ukulele made with very high quality materials, Sapele, Mahogany, Handmade Deluxe Bindings.
• An Amazing Sounding Ukulele at this price! NO buzzing noises, NO tuning problems even when you play higher frets, has a Big, Clear, Warm & Bright Sound, features an Arched Back.
• Includes all these FREE accessories: 1. A High Quality Accurate Tuner, battery included, 2. A Good Padded Sturdy Bag, 3. A Brown Colored Polyester Ukulele Sized Strap, 4. Two Picks, 5. A Pick Holder with sticker in the back, 6. Aquila Super Nylgut Strings Installed, the Best Ukulele Strings, 7. Extra Set of Aquila Strings
• Two Strap Buttons Installed! It's so much easier to play and change the chords with a strap.
FREE Online Video Lessons!
• Beginner's Lesson
• How To Tune Your Ukulele Video
• Super Catchy & Fun Must Learn 'Hawaiian Songs'!
We Cannot Guarantee This Pricing and The Free Bonuses For Long. So Purchase Today!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I live in Hawaii and the ukulele is a big part of my life, so I was really pleased to try out this concert sized Lohanu uke. It's probably one of the better deals you'll find in a beginner ukulele. It's an all-laminate body which means it's not as fragile or as susceptible to temperature and humidity changes as a solid wood one. It also means that the sound doesn't have quite the tone or resonance as an all wood body - but if you want an all wood ukulele you'll have to triple your budget. This uke isn't intended for high-end use, it's a great beginner uke or an excellent spare to keep handy for trips to the beach or parties where a better uke might get banged around. For the price it comes with a whole bunch of extras that you'd end up buying anyway like a gig bag, tuner and strap. It also comes with picks, but you can throw those away - you shouldn't play the uke with a pick it makes it sound abrasive and shrill. If you want a more genuine sound out of a ukulele just use your fingers to strum - thumb for down, index finger for up - the sound is much more pleasant and warm.
This uke is roughly equivalent to the Koaloha concert that the warehouse store here sells for $99. This is a better deal for a uke that is similar in every respect. About a dozen of my friends have owned the Koaloha ukes for years and are quite happy with them. It's an excellent ukulele to start with - if you stick with it you may want to upgrade later, but this one will satisfy most players for a long time.
A NOTE ABOUT TUNING: There's a misperception that a "good" ukulele stays in tune once you've tuned the strings. This is fantasy. Strings change tune radically with even slight shifts in humidity or temperature. If you keep your uke in a house with an HVAC it should stay in relatively good tune (once the new strings have had a chance to stretch a bit), but if you take it outside to go to a friend's house or to school, the strings will need to be re-tuned before you play - anytime the environment changes, the strings will be affected to a certain degree. I had a friend who performed around town in an amateur group and she used to tell her players to tune up at home so they'd be ready to play when they arrived at a gig. They were ALWAYS out of tune. Finally, somebody explained to her the physics of instrument strings and they started tuning right before they went out to perform. Almost immediately, people started talking about how much better they were. :D (Also, strings don't last forever. They start sounding dull and flat after a year or so. Do yourself a favor and pay the $6 for new strings once in awhile. You'll be amazed at how much better you sound!)
PS - Writing reviews has become an accidental hobby for me, and it always makes my day to know that people find my reviews helpful (and if not, why.) Also, if you have any questions, clarifications, or comments please feel free to leave a comment below. I usually respond pretty quickly and almost always within 24 hours. This item was provided for review consideration.
I took the tenor uke to a local music shop to ask about having the low g string installed. When I showed the ukulele to the guy, he looked it over and assumed it was a used ukulele due to the condition. I had noticed a few rough patches on the surface of the ukulele which felt like sand paper, I wasn't too worried about it but this guy was absolutely shocked that a new ukulele arrived in such a condition.
Then he showed me where the bridge of the ukulele was clearly not aligned correctly, as you could see gaps between the bridge and the surface of the ukulele. I asked about simply replacing the bridge and he said it could cost as much as $100.
Out of curiosity, I ran out and grabbed my concert sized Lohanu ukulele, which I've had for 10 months, and this ukulele's bridge was also separated from the surface of the ukulele but not nearly as badly as on the new tenor ukulele. After strumming on a few of the ukuleles in their store, I realized that my concert ukulele is also putting off an odd sound, just not as badly as the newer tenor Lohanu ukulele.
I am extremely surprised and disappointed to learn the two Lohanu ukuleles I purchased, the first two stringed instruments I've ever owned, are not the affordable, quality instruments I had initially thought. The difference in quality between the concert and the tenor makes me think that the consistency of the quality of each Lohanu ukulele varies greatly. I hope Lohanu can do something to change my mind about the quality of their products.