Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 244 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 259 reviews
on October 21, 2014
Everything was as expected. It looks great! The only problem was that a gem fell off but it can easily be glued back on. I don't blame them I blame the delivery. Great little purse for the Marine Corps Ball coming up. Got here in 2 days!!!
review image review image
on May 8, 2014
First off, I'm going to say that the picture of this clutch doesn't do it justice! It's undeniably BEAUTIFUL! Very well made and I love that it comes with the short chains pictured as well as a long chain for the choice of off the shoulder. I ordered the silver to go with a black gown and silver heels. The color was PERFECT. (I was worried after reading a review someone had left saying the silver was a bluish hue) This is certainly a MUST buy!!
on April 9, 2017
This bag is so cute and so well made I am thinking of getting one in every color before they sell out. Comes with 2 chains: long for shoulder to hip; short for hanging on your forearm. The size is perfect to hold phone, cash+credit cards, brush and mirror, So dainty yet sturdy. The embellishment around the clasp gives it an elegant look. Super happy!
on May 5, 2016
This is really much nicer evening bag than what you might expect for less than $10! I am thinking of ordering more to give the family members going on a cruise together. I was very happy that it fits my iPhone 6 Plus. I also purchased the same style purse in silver from a different seller. (Link: http://amzn.com/B00FQBE0AY). With this black purse, the top bar closure has so many more rhinestones than the silver purse, which makes it much nicer. From the time of placing the order, it took 13 days for this purse to arrive, from China.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on November 20, 2015
It doesn't look expensive (no surprise considering the price) but it doesn't look too cheap, either. It wasn't very deep, which made it hard to fit a wide ticket into it without folding it, but it's roomy lengthwise, for an evening bag. Can't fit much more than a phone, compact, lipstick, some money and some ID in there, which is probably typical for an evening bag. This is a good, middle of the road size. If I had it to do over, I might pick one that is a little taller. Also, the clasp is tricky, took a long time of fiddling with it to figure out how to open it, because I didn't want to force it. You have to bend the shell shaped tab at the top, to the correct side, and it takes quite a bit of pressure. Don't let the chain or anything else block it, or you'll have trouble opening and closing it. All in all, well worth the money, arrived fast and in perfect condition.
on July 7, 2016
Nice looking clutch for my daughter for prom. HOWEVER the long chain broke within two minutes of use! And it wasn't fixable. We were disappointed with that. However, it was room and looked very expensive and she just carried it around the rest of the night. Would still say this was a very nice for the price.
on October 16, 2014
I bought this in basic black for my sister's wedding. Its a very pretty formal purse, and I love that its convertible. It has one main compartment, and one small inside pocket that looks like it was designed for a credit card or driver's license. It comes with two chains which clip on and off. It has a long chain and a short one, or you can take the chain off altogether and carry it as a clutch. The places where the chain clips on are just inside the opening of the purse, so if you carry it without a chain there will be no empty connection points showing. That part is well designed and I love it.

I'm knocking off one star from my rating because of the clasp. It has a tendency to pop open if the purse is overfilled, and I feel like its going to break every time I open or close it. Mine hasn't broken yet, but I don't trust it. However, it is quite beautiful, its a lovely shiny satin with sparkly rhinestone accents, and if you only need it for occasional light use, then it will serve its purpose.
on November 7, 2016
Cute vintage style clutch. Its made with a sort of satin material and also comes with a chain if you want to carry it on your shoulder. It holds my iPhone 6 along with a mirror and lipstick. Decent size, not too big and not too small. My only complaint is that it has a very strong odor once you take it out of the packaging. The smell reminds me of fresh glue and tires.
review image review image review image
on February 12, 2017
Exactly what I was looking for. Its devilishly petite. Large enough for my 6 inch phone, a compact, lipstick and other little essentials, it's forgiving enough to stuff it if needed. The clasp is strong enough to make your items feel secure. Pretty chain with size options, and there's a place for your credit card. I needed this for evenings out, without having to lug around a huge purse. It's perfect, outter material isn't top notch quality but it looks great and it's soft enough to the touch. So it was Win Win me.
on March 2, 2017
Cute very much like the photo
Nothing super fancy but if you need that little purse for fancy occasion wedding or similarbitvdoes the job