Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 626 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 669 reviews
on October 14, 2015
Just what I was looking for my project. These are a thin light weight decorative scarf, not meant for warmth. I used them to make scarf necklaces. They are thin enough that you can pull them (carefully) through a large pendant bail to make the necklace. Several of the colors are solid, but several are multicolored.
review image review image
on January 30, 2014
I use these as headbands for my hair and the colors are very pretty and match everything.
Narrow but long enough to wrap my hair multiple times.
on November 22, 2014
Scarves are the must-have accessory right now. They're around people's neck, in their hair, and acting as belts.

This bundle provides eight summer-weight sheer scarves in solid colors - white, chocolate, dark purple, light blue, mint green, tangerine, pale yellow, and an odd pink that isn't quite salmon (but isn't quite anything else either). They are long and skinny scarves, not the square kind you fold on top of your head for the gypsy look. Measuring them is difficult, but I'd say they are near 60x11 inches, great for belts, draped around the neck and tied, and used as headbands/ponytail accessories. I particularly love that they do not have stripes or prints, making them perfect for wearing indoors with patterned tops and skirts all year-round.

Similar scarves sell in stores for $6 to $10 each, and the store won't have this complete color selection. Rarely will the store even have each scarf in its original plastic packaging, as Bundle Monster does. I purchased this for myself, but I'm keeping this on my idea list for holiday gifts, because it is such a great deal.
on July 8, 2015
These were much thinner width-wise than I expected--they are certainly not shawl-like at all--10 inches wide and made to be crinkly with shirring, so they stretch wider but spring right back. They are very thin material and are probably quite fragile, although they were intact when I got them. Don't expect them to be anything but a pop of color, and keep in mind that there are probably a lot of interesting ways to use them thanks to their thinness (headband, belt, on a purse, etc.). If you were hoping to use these for head covering...you'll be disappointed. They are too small to use for hijab or even as a tichel-style cover, but I intend to use mine as decorative accents alongside full scarves since they're so thin they won't add any weight or warmth but are definitely gorgeously colored.
on December 16, 2016
These are a waste of your money... I literally found better quality scarves at Dollar Tree. I had to go to Dollar Tree and purchase 9 scarves to replace these. They are nothing like advertised in the photo... Don't buy these, they are crap.
on May 24, 2017
Love these scarves! Just had surgery on neck and needed something to cover bruises with for a Hawaii vacation without being too heavy and hot. These are so soft, light, and breezy. They really grace your outfit and create dozens of looks. Beautiful colors -- enjoy these!
on November 9, 2015
Considering the miniscule price, I had doubts when ordering but the scarves are lovely and in perfect colors. Light as feathers and the gradient shades provide a bit more translucency than do solids. My need was to cover hair loss from chemotherapy; they provide a fun and frugal way to do just that! I also use them in their intended function as scarves, as well as belts -- and even as an oversized pocket kerchief for a white shirt. Have garnered many compliments. So long as one recognizes the delicate structure and lack of complete opacity that is the nature of chiffon, I recommend them highly.
on April 14, 2015
These things are great! Exactly what I was looking for. Sheer, lightweight, summery. Perfect length for me. And yes, like other reviewers have said they are lightweight enough to use two to blend a nice look. The fabric is very delicate, so if you dig ditches in your scarves or are a lion tamer, you might want to upgrade. These are great for a lady's day or evening look. The fabric is similar to what my mother and grandmother used to call 'a chiffon scarf' but back then they were putting square scarves on their heads. A great value for the money!
on May 25, 2017
I live in Arizona and wanted lighter, shorter scarfs to wear during hotter months. The scarfs arrived as promised, each scarf was individually wrapped and the colors are vibrant. The only reason that I deducted one scarf is because the fabric is somewhat rough on the skin.
on August 24, 2016
I think for the price you can't beat them. I've read some reviews about washing.."they have to be hand washed". I used the delicates bag that you would use for pantyhose and they came out beautifully. Now I have a washer that allows you to pick water temp, soil level, and level of agitation. I used the delicate/hand wash settings and had no problem at all. I would recommend these to everyone. I especially love the fact that they are so light. I usually can't wear scarves because they make me to hot...not these. Just great!