Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 19, 2012
The item was everything it said it would be, the watch is very nice and fashionable, it came in perfect condition and up to now its working perfectly, everybody has to do with it, I am very pleased with it, the size is perfect for a man, the only thing is that the time is hard to see in broad day light if you are outside, otherwise it is a good buy.
on July 7, 2013
These watches come in different colors. The gun metal, silver and gold ones are larger and heavier since they are all stainless steel. The other colors are very light weight and feel sort of flimsy on your wrist. If you like a light watch then this is fine. All of this type LED watches must be kept from getting wet. Not submerged-they can't even get wet, so if you buy take off when you wash your hands.
on September 20, 2013
This made a great gift for my father-in-law who likes to play pool in dark lit bars, also looks like a nice bracelet when not in use as a watch.
on October 19, 2013
Okay, I like it, it looks exotic, something different. many people ask me how is the time and are surprised when I show them. I like. And metallic color looks good, but not as you see the black.
on December 2, 2014
Love the look. However, no directions as to setting and the band will probably cost a fortune to have shortened.
on February 8, 2014
Great price, very unique, got lots of positive comments when I wear it, shine well, easy to remove links, but a little dim but it's not that bad, really works though
on January 4, 2013
Very nice watch to wear every day, goes well with causal and dress-up clothes. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it.
3 helpful votes
on March 24, 2014
I recommend this to anyone. It's not expensive at all. It looks great and my friends have no clue whether it's a watch or a bracelet. I love it.
on April 23, 2013
This watch is so cheaply built that it is not even worth seven bucks to me. It looks cool in the photo but the reality is that is crap. I would have kept it though if all the lights worked.
on July 15, 2014
It is way bigger than I thought it was and not an attractive watch at all.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.