Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bundle Monster 10 Nail Art Nailart Manicure Wheels w/ 3D Designs Glitters Rhinestones Beads - total over 14000pc
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on February 6, 2011
The pic looked great! The price was greater! Bought the Bundle Monster 10 wheel set without thinking twice. Got my box! SUPER EXITED! Opened my box-face fell to the floor. The wheels are TEEENY TIINY and the stones and beads were all mixed up into each compartment. Very disappointing, took me 7 hours to sort it all out. The wheels look HUGE on here-but they're about the size of a Chips Ahoy cookie :(
on December 9, 2010
when i received this in the mail, all the different designs were all mixed up. i had to separate them all! there were many repeats too. after 17 hours of sorting and reorganizing, im satisfied somewhat. After putting a topcoat on the pieces to secure them to my nail, most of the color comes off. I would NEVER buy this again
on April 5, 2010
This is worth every penny. I was looking for rhinestones because i like having them in the center of flowers when i get my nails done. I decided that spending 5-10 on art alone was getting to be too much. I saw all the other bundles and the single ones that were being sold between $6-$15 so i figured if i could get 10 of them for $18 i was getting the best deal ever because some were selling 4 for $30. Bought it and nothing arrived so i contacted bundle monster and they were super duper fast in responding i waited a couple days to check my email and turns out they replied by the next day. They informed me it had been lost during shipping and that they would send me another which was fine because i was in no rush and i got the 2nd one within 2-4 days. So happy with bundle monster and with these rhinestones!! So many designs and sizes i haven't even used them yet. An extremely good buy!
on December 2, 2010
Pretty good quality, and a good variety. I bought it as a gift for my sister, and I think she'll really be pleased. However, the packaging is deplorable. They come in the round containers shown, with little sealed plastic bags over them. The containers are cheap and the tops don't fit snugly and (worse) don't keep the sections separated. The glitter/rhinestones get everywhere because they're not adequately separated; they get into other segments within the container, but they also somehow get out of the container entirely and just float around the plastic bag. This is going to take me FOREVER to sort out... literally hours upon hours of sorting tiny specks of glitter because of a low quality container. Not a crisis and not the worst thing to ever happen to me; I'll probably just sort it all out while watching TV later. But, I think it's definitely something to take into consideration before you buy this product.
on December 7, 2012
This is an awesome variety pack! Glitter, Microbeads, rhinestones, and 3d decals! The packaging was very good too! I've purchased similiar items that arrived broken or mixed up this is really good quality!
on August 27, 2011
So these came quick which is what I expect from Bundle Monster. I got my image plates quickly as well. I didnt have any problems with my stones being mixed up. I think I had one where a few pieces had went to visit neighbors but thats about it. No need for any serious sorting and what little sorting I did do took 5 mins if that. I did have some stars that were in big chunks. Like they didnt get sliced down. But other than that I am satisfied with my purchase and will update if I find something I dont like.
on April 21, 2010
I'm not sure whether I like this or not. There are more sequins (not glitter) than rhinestones or tiny beads. There's a great variety of designs but I wish it had more rhinestones. Also the packaging is kind of flimsy. Some of the pieces fall out quite easily. I tried using the sequins on my nails, but they are just too rough for my taste.
on October 14, 2011
I assumed that the wheels would have a small amount of different designs and types, but there was a good amount of each (even for the doubles that were there). They came exactly as described.

My nail art came packaged with another purchase from Bundle Monster, so they were packed in nice and tight. The box was reinforced with tape along with the industrial glue used on the package. The wheels were in individual packages numbered 1-10 (1 & 2 actually weren't numbered, but the rest were). The wheels themselves are small, but that's not too much of a bother for me (they are just holding nail art, after all). What I like about them is that you don't actually have to open them. There's a slot on the wheels that allows you to just pick them out of there with a tool.

Unfortunately, the wheels aren't sealed tight enough to stop the beads and whatnot from getting jostled and moving into other compartments. That was the only problem with the whole package.

Definitely worth the purchase :]
on July 10, 2014
I received my package containing 10 small nail art wheels that were fully packed, and contained and amazingly good assortment of nail art in a variety of designs and beautiful colors. This collection is a MUST HAVE for anyone who enjoys decorating their nails. the sizes included are approximately 1-2 mm in size, the beads are even smaller.

You can expect during shipment some of the product getting a little mixed up or loose during the shipment, which is no fault of the sellers.

And first and foremost you can't beat the price for the product received. The package deal is well worth the money spent.

I would definately buy this product again.
on May 16, 2013
1) I got a total of two different wheels. I got eight copies of the first one and two copies of the second one. EIGHT!! I expected maybe one or two designs to repeat, but not an entire wheel! Especially not eight copies of the same wheel!

2) They are mixed up. Some of the wheels have half the wheel empty, and the other side is completely mixed. Now, I guess I don't really need to sort that wheel, since I have EIGHT copies.

3) They contain a lot of static. This makes it really hard to sort out. They keep sticking to the tweezers, and the top of the wheel. Since they stick to the top of the wheel, they keep getting mixed up (even after you sort them).

All in all, this purchase was not worth the trouble...
review image review image review image