Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 28, 2013
If you are tall or your arms are big, these probably won't fit. But I'm short 5'2", my son is 5'7". Both of us could use to lose weight and our arms are not skinny. Four of the five fit us fine. One pair was a too narrow for my arms, so I'll find a friend who's has smaller arms to give those to. I don't expect them to last, but I doubt the $15 ones at the local golf store will either. I do recommend hand washing and drying which is no problem with this material. I use mine to cover my skin when gardening from the stuff I'm allergic to in my yard when cleaning up. They do cool, and allows me to wear sleaves without having a heat stroke. My son likes the gray and black for golf. Better than I expected based on the other reviews so I can't complain at less than $3 per pair. I would buy more from this vendor. They were shipped very quickly. I ordered some others from another vendor in case these were too short, but I'm still waiting on those to be delivered 3 weeks later. These were less expensive and shipped quicker. You get what you pay for, and I'm happy with what I got for the price.
on April 27, 2014
**Warning!!** These are only good for really short-limbed people!! They are way too short and do not even cover up to my shoulder at all. If I pull them up to where my t-shirt sleeve would be, they leave 2 inches of my wrist uncovered. And I am NOT a tall person! I am 5'5" and only 115 lbs.!! My arms are of average length and these are woefully short. If you notice, the photo shows a short-armed Asian girl modeling them. Beware, they are for skinny people under 5'3" in height and don't be fat either.

I returned these. I have some high quality Eclipse arm sleeves and they are plenty long and cover my hand too. Love my Eclipse arm sleeves better! Not these.
on February 14, 2013
5 for half the price of 1 at the golf stores. However, they are shorter than expected, and the one-size-fits-all means that it won't fit people with big arms; my arms aren't very big, and these fit pretty tightly on me, but at least I can get them on. Other people with larger or longer arms probably won't like these or even be able to wear these. Giving the pink & dark pink ones to my mom for her gardening.
on January 28, 2013
I ride a motorcycle and in the summer I like to wear short sleeved shirts. Needless to say, I get quite a sunburn. This product eliminates the need for long sleeved shirts to ward off sunburn. Just put them on before getting on the bike and no more sunburned arms, take them off after the ride and have short sleeved comfort on hot days.
on May 27, 2016
Perfect for what I need it for. I work on a laptop all day and my forearms rub against my shirt or the table top or the pillow the laptop is sitting on. Result: overly sensitive forearms to the point I can't stand anything touching or rubbing against them.

Others have commented on the fit being too small. My arms are slim (probably average for a woman) and so I was worried about getting something too big that would slide off. These stay up on my arms and stay in place. As far as length, they're fine for my use. For a biker, they would reach about to the point of a short sleeve t-shirt. I can't say how they would be on an active ride or for gardening, but I can say that for the price, they're perfect keeping my forearms from rubbing against my shirt. I don't think these will fit a man's arms unless he is very slim. They are tight on my bicep. They might be too tight on someone who is muscular.

For the price, great find. Wish I had them back when I did a lot of driving to protect my left arm. But I'll keep a pair in the car for those long road trips when I wish I had something to cover my arm at the window.
on December 15, 2016
these are great. I'm quite large, and don't like things tightly on me. They DO help keep warm.. can wear them out as an extention of clothing.. but I usually wear them to help me not hurt or scratch my arms at night. It goes from wrist to elbow.. and is very easy to shorten or stretch out. If I want to 'doctor' my arms (I'm alergic to heat and so I break out) I put whatever I'm treating them w/ covered by a bandage of some kind, sometimes, and the sleeves help the doctoring , like bandages, stay in place. They will also help protect your clothing and sheets, etc. from any ...yky.. easy to launder.. fine colors and some many.. I keep some in my main home and some in my second home. Good things. My mother is also allergic to heat and she had to make her own to protect her arms from the sun as she traveled.
on May 12, 2017
What I liked: (1) They stay in place and do not slide down. (2) The stitching is strong and they seem well-made.
What I didn't like: (1) Except for the black, they are fairly opaque and do not cover completely so if you need to cover up at work, these are not for you. (2) The bottom grip is very small (circumference). As for the length, it only covers about 3/4 of your arm. I can't imagine a larger person being able to wear these. I am a size 4, and fairly tall, so maybe if you were shorter and had shorter arms they would be better? (3) The logo is a bit too noticeable.
on June 1, 2015
The package arrived in a timely manner and the sleeves appear to be well made with a comfortable fabric. One note....these sleeves are small. I am 5 feet, petite with little extra padding on my arms and these just about fit my arms. In addition, the sleeve comes just about up to my shoulder. So, a larger person with longer arms will not find these comfortable.
on June 28, 2017
My husband plays golf and liked the various sleeves as a Father's Day gift. The stitching nearest to the bicep had come apart at one sleeve. My husband didn't mind.
on October 13, 2012
These were purchased as a last minute gift for my mother.
They arrived within two days. That was perfect.
The sleeves do a good job of staying in place and launder well, but the name/logo is too pronounced.
Too bad, it makes her feel like she is a walking billboard.