Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 19, 2013
This is a very nice set. The set includes all you need if you aren't a makeup artist :). The brushes are soft and work well. I haven't had any more hair than any other brush I've owned, even really expensive ones, fall out. So I'm satisfied with their usability and durability.

I'm a little confused by another reviewers comments about too many lip brushes as this set only has one lip brush...at least mine did. The set includes:
1 large powder brush
1 lip brush
1 small fan brush
1 mascara/brow brush
1 dual eyebrow/lash comb

Personally I like the varied shadow brushes because I find the different sizes useful for variation in blending and I like to keep certain brushes with certain colors (no mixing and no washing to use with a different shade needed for me).

Now---as for the smell all others are complaining about---YES, there is an odd chemical smell when you open the package. This seems to be from the case itself, not the brushes. Leaving it out and open to air out has helped alleviate that for me.

The case itself is fine, nothing special but nothing horrible either. I don't think it's any more flimsy than any other brush case I've previously owned. I don't need a hard case and I do like the ability to roll the brushes up for storage. For me it takes up less space.
on July 23, 2016
these brushes are ok for the price nothing fancy. the good thing about these brushes is that they are soft and they do not shed. they are sturdy and well made. the fold-able case is very nice and pretty. bad thing is they did have a weird smell to them when i got them, not stinky but more like a "plastic" smell but ladies that is no big deal because you should be washing all of your new brushes before they touch your face anyway! the smell went away after one wash.
over all a great product for the price!
on May 7, 2015
The brushes are what you would expect for the price. The hairs aren't as "shedding" as I would have thought which was a nice surprise. I am giving 4 stars because of the terrible smell (like burning plastic) that clung to the brushes and carrying case until 3 washings in baby shampoo finally made it bearable.

As far as overall function- the powder brush is not a big fluffy brush like I like. Several of the smallest brushes are foreign to me, so I would have loved a little list of what each brush is for, as I normally would use maybe 7-8 as opposed to this large collection. The bristles are soft, but have a distinctly synthetic feel, but again, for the price I expected as much.
on April 2, 2013
I ordered these brushes because of the reviews and the price point. However, I've been nothing but disappointed. The brushes arrived and they smelled like plastic and chemicals for days. I had to let them air out before I could even attempt to use them. After that, I took a few brushes out of the case provided and added them to my make-up bag so I could have them with me daily. They apply make-up decently for a plastic brush. The problem came only a month or so after owning these when the metal part below the brush started to loosen. Soon enough the top part came off altogether. I chalked this up to a fluke, super glued the metal part back onto the wood handle, and continued to use the brushes. This continued to happen with all of my brushes. I admit that I use my brushes daily, but I keep them in a special separate area in my make-up case where they are far from abused.
Moral of the story, if you're looking for quantity these are your brushes, if you're looking for any type of quality that will last standard use, look elsewhere.
on November 17, 2012
If anyone tells you these were the "bomb" brushes I would question their expertise as a MUA. These brushes at best offer nice fibers in the brushes. The smaller brushes for eye shadow are a bit too stiff and because of that blending can be a hassle. The foundation and blush brushes are wonderful. The draw back is the metal piece the fibers fit into, because you have to sanitize your brushes and keep them clean via washing them, the metal parts will pop off from the handle eventually and I mean within a few weeks!! Disappointing. If you want to practice with these brushes and not spend an arm and a leg I would get them. But I would not use them on clients. I think investing in high quality brushes is the way too go no matter what. Personally use 5 stars.. professional use 1 star. So they got 3 if for nothing else than the fibers for the brushes.
on March 13, 2012
I purchased this item a few weeks ago, and have not used all of the brushes yet. I would agree with other reviewers who say that the plastic pouch has a chemical/plastic smell to it, but I would not say that it is offensive....and I am guessing the smell will fade over time. All of the brushes fit nicely in the pouch, which is great for travel, but I think I will end up keeping the brushes in something else for everyday use--maybe I am just in too much of a rush in the mornings to open the case every time I need into it. The brushes themselves are soft and work well. I am sure there are better brush sets out there, but the price was right. I think this product is definitely worth the $20 or less you will pay for it. The only thing I don't like about the set is that every brush has the product name "Bundle Monster" written on it. A little strange but not even enough of a complaint to take it down a star.
on July 10, 2014
The brushes are great. The bristles are soft and I am able to get a professional looking finish easily. The only miniscule con is that after a few months of use, some of the black brush ends came loose from the pink handles. This did not affect the bristles, so I just glued them back in. I feel like i still got a great deal and plan to use these well into the future. I love the portable case, it keeps me organized and the brushes I want handy- no digging through a bag looking for a certain brush, plus it protects them from damages. I recommend this item overall.
on April 1, 2013
I love the two blush brushes, the angle brush, the foundation brush and the eyebrows and eyelash brush but the rest of the brushes are just redundant. Oh and the lipstick brush is kinda cool although I don't think I'll be using it, it's still nice to have. There are too many eyeshadow brushes and none of them have an explanation of their purpose. But they are super soft and they look pretty. I appreciate that it's synthetic hair which makes it all the better to feel nice about brushing your face with it. The bag is pretty too although it's kinda falling apart which I'll probably have to glue in some areas. But at $18 it's worth a shot. I'm glad I did.
on May 9, 2013
First of all, the case was ok. It is not a premium case, but it does the job and is also helpful to keep the brushed protected. For the brushes, they are fantastic. You still have to be careful with them so that the hais don't fell off, just like with any other brushes and I suggest you to, as soon as you finish with them, put them back in the case. They are soft, wish is good cuz you don't feel any scratch while applying make up and to me, that is a pro. I did not felt any smell in from the case, so that gives it another point in my scale. I gave it 5stars cuz I am not a Pro and they do the job :)
on October 16, 2012
I liked the make up brushes just fine. They are very soft. Are they too soft? I don't know, yet. We'll see. (Update: the face brushes are too soft.) I was using the round bristle brush for eyelashes, and it already - after one use! - is speparated from the wooden stick (but it has not fallen off). (Update: it fell off!) Oh, well. So far they seem to be working OK. (only used several times and some are falling off) You get a lot of brushes for the money. They aren't brushes valued at $15 each, so for the money they are a great deal. ("OK" deal... the smaller brushes are great.) The case is a pretty pink and holds all the brushes for travel purposes. The snap seems as though it could be stronger, but so far no problems. All in all, it seems a go for the money for the average make up wearer.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question