Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 8, 2014
First off, I'm going to say that the picture of this clutch doesn't do it justice! It's undeniably BEAUTIFUL! Very well made and I love that it comes with the short chains pictured as well as a long chain for the choice of off the shoulder. I ordered the silver to go with a black gown and silver heels. The color was PERFECT. (I was worried after reading a review someone had left saying the silver was a bluish hue) This is certainly a MUST buy!!
on April 8, 2013
Needed an evening bag for my son's wedding. This was all I could fine and was so surprised at how pretty it was once I got it. So very pleased. Came with both a short chain and a long one or it can be removed to use as a clutch. Great quality. Much much better than expected. And the price was great too. Just shows that you can get quality without taking out a loan from the bank to pay for it.
0Comment| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 27, 2015
This clutch is fantastic! When the pkg first arrived I thought there was a mistake bc I couldn't see the chain, but it was just hidden so well inside that at first glance, it appears to be a normal clutch. Once I opened it, the chain was very nicely tucked inside and the way it uuiuus attached makes it truly convertible. If used with the chain, it looks like the chain is permanently affixed, but when hidden, is not visible at all. Other convertible clutches I've had were made so that you could tell it was convertible, but this one is made perfectly. The color is very pretty, slightly shimmery and just a tad off white, I absolutely love it and can't believe it was under $10. It looks like it is worth MUCH more! Highly recommend this purchase :D
on March 23, 2015
Not too impressed with it. Clasp doesn't open or close smoothly, as a matter of fact can't hardly get it to latch closed. Bought it for my daughter to take to a formal banquet. She will attend one every year for the next three years and I was hoping to have it for all of them, but I don't think so. I'll have to buy another one next year, don't think this one will last through the 2 hour banquet!
on April 5, 2016
Very pleasing vintage look. The material is soft and has a luxe feel. The snap is not a problem once you figure iit out l. (It snaps back) The white is more of a silvery ivory tone, but it is in sync with it's overall look/feel. My issue was the strap breaking. before I left the house! This is fine if you wish to use it as a clutch exclusively. ** note I did get some lipstick on it and vas very distressed but I dipped a q tip in some bleach and the color came out after several treatments! Looks just like new.
on May 7, 2015
I only gave it 4 stars because it was not as white as I hoped it would be but my daughter loves it.
review image
on April 13, 2015
I absolutely love it. It was the perfect accessory and I'm looking forward to carrying it again.
review image
on December 16, 2015
So beautiful!! I got the white one to use with my 1940's style dresses, as my regular purses just looked weird. This is perfect, well made, very beautiful, and easy to carry. Comes with a long and a short chain, both of which are well made and easy to put on and remove. I actually carried it without either chain and had no problems, but it would depend on where you are taking it, the occasion, etc. Just a BEAUTIFUL piece. Hope to get other colours soon too!
on November 13, 2017
This litte cocktail purse is absolutely gorgeous, and is perfect for a bride. The little clasp is very ornate and works well, and the satin is a nice little accent. Worked well and held everything I needed (bobby pins, chapstick, phone, makeup, kleenex, etc) the night of my wedding.
on February 4, 2016
This is a very nice bag for the price, but it is not "bright" white. It is definitely an off-white color. I will still use it with my wedding dress, but am a little disappointed that it is not as white as it looks in the picture. Also the clasp is hard to open. All in all, for the price, it is a very nice quality and looks expensive and glamourous, and for a one time use, I am satisfied.