Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 824 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 874 reviews
on March 9, 2014
Works awesome with Pax vaporizers. Fits perfectly and it does not hurt your hands when you grip them like some others do when you try to clean. Of course, it's not a toy so do not make arts & crafts but it's great for professional use. I do recommend.
on March 9, 2017
I do love my pipes but I don't like the occasional bitterness. So, if you were to ask me what I smoke, I would honestly tell you wooden matches, followed by a couple of pipe cleaners. I go through a lot of them to absorb the bitterness during most smokes and certainly at the end, before I put my pipe away. I really like the soft, smooth ones, because they are easy to handle. The downside is they do not really have any scrubbing ability when compared to these Zen hard bristle pipe cleaners. So I still jump, if I casually reach for this pipe cleaners without thinking about their sharp bristles. That gets my attention immediately and I forever tell myself I should be smarter, until the next time.

I also use pipe cleaners in my woodworking shop and for some detailed cleaning on items around the house, like the build up around the kitchen faucet, or inside my espresso maker's water outlet. Getting a three pack is really good for me. At the same time, these can be hard to get in today's world, that seems bent on trying to banish pipe smokers. Some day we will all have to go off into the woods to be able to enjoy our pipe smoking in peace. For now, I sit contently smoking any one of my favorite pipes at home, and when it comes time to clean out my pipes, I reach for my smooth pipe cleaners and when it comes down to serious cleaning, I reach for these Zen hard bristle pipe cleaners. I just have to get myself to play closer attention to what I am reaching for.

I hope this review helps you.
on February 24, 2011
They are stiffer than the pipe cleaners you buy at smoke shops which is nice but they do still bend of course, they aren't magic. They cleaned my pipes perfectly and I only had to use about three of them compared to about 6 or 7 of the other popular brand in a yellow package that you buy at smoke shops. They do not leave poofy bits as with other pipe cleaners either, which is very nice.
on July 28, 2014
I bought these to clean my Pax by Ploom portable vaporizer. They probably worked better than the pipe cleaners that came with it. Great value seeing that on their website you get 20 for 12.99. Overall completely satisfied and will definitely use again but with how many they give you, I'm sure it will be a while.
on June 30, 2015
they leave a bit of fuzz if you are rough with them, but they do their job well and you get a ton of em.
Try dipping them in alcohol and then dabbing them off a little, its been working great for me and helping with the fuzz.
on April 19, 2017
They clean pipe real nice but you need gloves or plyers to pull it through pipe bc it has some Real Sharp points in it... However, they Do the trick!!!
Cleans very well and doesn't leave fuzzies in your pipe, that also has to be cleared out....
on March 17, 2017
These are the real deal. If you need real pipe cleaners get these. There are so many so called pipe cleaners today that really aren't and are made more for craft usage. These are good and effective.
on April 24, 2017
Used for a deco mesh wreath craft project and oh my gosh these things were torture they have little spikey things that can draw blood! It really made me miss the pipe cleaners of my childhood!
on March 23, 2017
They're pipe cleaners. They clean small openings of gunk and they do it well. The nylon mixed with the cotton bristles give them extra scrubbing power. Very Effective!
on January 2, 2017
Whats to say? They are pipe cleaners, but they do leave little lint like particles behind like most do. If they ever invent a lint-free modle, it will get 5 stars.