Bunn NHB Professional Home Brewer, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hot-water reservoir-style home brewer makes 10 cups of coffee in 3 minutes
- Stainless-steel inner tank with 800-watt heater and internal thermostat
- Sliding lid for adding water; custom sprayhead provides full-flavored coffee
- Durable, porcelain-coated, scratch-resistant decanter warmer
- Measures 8-1/2 by 13-1/2 by 11-1/4 inches; 3-year limited warranty
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||12.4 x 15.6 x 9.8 in||13.7 x 11.6 x 9.1 in||8.75 x 15.5 x 14.62 in||9.37 x 16.37 x 14.62 in|
|Item Weight||8.19 lbs||8 lbs||8 lbs||10 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
The Bunn NHB gives the classic Bunn home brewer a new look for the 21st century, merging Bunn's long-standing commercial quality brewing unit with a bold, new, stainless and black design. Best of all, this brewer makes 10 cups of exceptional, cafe quality coffee in less than 3 minutes. Who could ask for anything more?
Elegantly bold with a stainless-steel tank and black decor, this hot-water reservoir-style home brewer makes 10 cups of cafe-quality coffee in less than three minutes. The coffee brewer's specially designed stainless-steel inner tank, with its 800-watt heater and internal thermostat, keeps water at an ideal temperature for maximum flavor and fast brewing. A vacation switch is provided to completely shut off all electrical components when the unit is not being used for three or more days, but safety features, designed into the coffee brewer, make the daily use of this switch unnecessary. Whenever the brewer has been shut off or unplugged, the filled tank takes about 15 minutes to heat the water to the proper temperature before using. While coffee is being brewed, the newest water in the tank is heated to the proper temperature and held until needed so that hot water is always available. The unit's convenient sliding lid makes it easy to add water, while its custom spray head insures optimum coffee-flavor extraction. Brewed coffee is kept hot with the unit's durable, porcelain-coated, scratch-resistant decanter warmer, which is controlled by a lighted on/off switch. The only routine cleaning required is rinsing the brew funnel and decanter after each use and occasionally wiping the outside of the brewer with a damp cloth. For more thorough cleanings, the brew funnel and decanter are top-rack dishwasher safe. The coffee brewer measures 8-1/2 by 13-1/2 by 11-1/4 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty. --Catie Unger
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This machine makes coffee. It comes out hot and fresh and just right. There are no fancy bells and whistles and you can't remove the pot while the coffee is still dispensing. It's very fast though and it's worth the wait. I'm not sure why but the coffee really IS better tasting. And, the machine is built well and has already outlasted the last two coffeemakers we had.
There are a couple of things that you must be aware of when you set this one up for the first time.
1) You must follow the directions right out of the box for initial brewing and DO NOT assume that you can just set it up like the other machines. You have a heated water reservoir and it has to be prepped, then you have hassle-free operation for evermore. There is a switch on the base of the reservoir and it must be on all the time when you will be using the machine. Only turn it off when you are going on vacation or other prolonged periods of non-use and then prep the machine again when you resume use.
2) You have to use Bunn coffee filters and they aren't as readily available as other filters so stock up ahead of time as the other won't work in a pinch as they are too short and the grounds will overflow out of the filter and into your coffee.
We don't use the switch on the front of the machine for the warming plate under the carafe. The coffee is plenty hot when it initially dispenses and it stays hot enough for the first couple of cups. Since the burner doesn't switch off automatically, we prefer to avoid the risk of cooking our carafe by just not using it. This means that if we are drinking the coffee all day, we just warm it up by the cup in the microwave. It actually tasts fresher than if it had been simmering on a warmer for a while. We live at a high altitude (6000 ft) and the directions say that you may need to get a different spray head for the brewer at high altitudes if your coffee tastes weak. We haven't had this problem. The standard fitting seems to be adequate and hubby like his coffee pretty strong.
This home model is an excellent choice for regular coffee drinkers and I expect this machine to last for several years.