Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 119 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 124 reviews
on July 9, 2013
I read a lot of reviews before ordering this case and they had me a little worried. Yes it took almost a month to arrive but for free shipping from somewhere in Asia, that's not much problem. The case is adorable and fun and made of a soft silicone that makes it easy to clean. I don't have any problems with a "red haze" around my pictures. The tail on the other hand is a different story. It's really cute and does work well as a stand. However it's a suction cup and falls of easily if you're trying to text while its still on. But it fulfills its purpose as a stand. Overall I'm very happy with my purchase. I buy things from amazon all the time, sometimes with low prices the products can be hit or miss. Bunnyears it a definite hit!
on September 8, 2013
To be honest I bought this on impulse because it was so inexpensive but I had seen it on TV (New Girl; love that show) and I figured it wouldn't be a loss if it didn't work out. But surprisingly this silicone case is pretty functional for a novelty case! I do not know about the 4s or the Verizon iphones (I hear there are slight design differences like where the buttons are located on the top/side) but for the ATT iphone 4 this case fits just fine & is as cute as it is on TV. The "tail" is useless though, but I did not see this as a drawback because I would have taken it off anyway for everyday use since it is bulky and heavy. All the openings line up, the camera lens isn't obscured, the charging port aligns well and since the design is in flexible silicone material you don't have to worry about the ears bending or breaking. As with all silicone cases though, it will "loosen" with time - just the nature of the material, but this is so well priced that it would be easy to replace after a year or so. And finally shipping is slow but seeing as it comes from China and is super cheap there really wasn't much to complain about. Highly recommend!
on August 13, 2017
Cute phone cover, my daughter loves it.
on July 28, 2017
Very very very cheaply made. The tail NEVER stays on. And the color rubs off the case in your pocket , purse , or wherever. Don't waste your $
on March 5, 2013
I ordered this case February 17, and it arrived March 5 (today). At this point, I was actually shocked that it arrived at all! The tail is stuck on with a little suction type thing. It comes off easily unless you reallyyy stick it on with force. I prefer to keep the tail off because you can't put the phone on a Doc with the tail on. Taking pictures is the same. The color is not affected, nor is the accessibility. The headphone hole is still accessible. All of the volume buttons are accessible as well. There is still a hole at the bottom of the case for charging and plugging in. Everything works normally. I'm pleased with this case! The color is very nice too! I was just upset at how long is took for it to arrive. Overall though, I recommend this case for anyone who is considering purchasing it.
on April 22, 2017
The tail comes off so easily it gets lost right off the bat.
on January 13, 2016
it's very cute, but it did NOT fit my phone well. it was slightly too big, despite ordering the size for my phone. it kept sliding down b/c it was just slightly too big. also, the tail doesn't stay on that well, and I eventually opted to just keep it off. I won't be buying this again.
on September 8, 2017
Just what my daughter wanted. Nice and quick delivery!
on March 26, 2013
The actual body of this case is great....silicone, easy to install, and an eye catcher with the ears. However, the tail is cheap. The fur fell off within a day, the stitching was not properly secured, we ended up hot gluing the fabric back on, but then the suction cup part quickly broke down and wouldn't hold. Within a week we found this same case in the clearance rack at Rue21 for less than $2.00, bummer really.
on January 29, 2014
I got this iPhone case over a year ago and loved it! I used it until one of the ears got worn out and fell off which was about 10 months later. I didn't think it would last that long (I'm pretty rough on my phones) so I was pretty satisfied with it.