Burberry Men's BU7680 Check Engraved Black Dual Time Zone Stripe Strap Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Round stainless steel GMT case
- Black dial
- Stripe strap; Pin buckle
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from BURBERRY
Britain's leading fashion brand known with their check design was founded by Thomas Burberry in 1856, and is loved by many celebrities around the world. This Burberry timepiece features a dual time display and a leather strap webbed with colored fabric. Stainless steel case, Black dial, Date, Arabic numerals, Black red and beige stripe strap, Pin clasp, Water resistant to 330 feet.
Burberry is a world-renowned British luxury fashion house that distributes clothing and fashion accessories. Its distinctive plaid pattern has become one of its most widely copied trademarks. Burberry is most famous for its iconic trench coat, which was invented by founder Thomas Burberry. The company has branded stores and franchises around the world, and also sells through concessions in third-party stores.
- Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 5.6 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B004E2H1I4
- Item model number: BU7680
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 26, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||BURBERRY|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||21 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Dual time display|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
The watch was in good conditions with original case.
Thank you for the excellent service.