|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.9 x 1 x 9.2 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FBA_4017S|
|ABPA Partslink Number||GM1323347|
|Mirror Lens Type||Flat|
|Special Features||Diagonal Dimensions: 10 1/16 IN, Horizontal Dimensions: 9 1/4 IN, Vertical Dimensions: 5 7/8 IN|
|Mirror Lighting Type||Turn Signal Indicator|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Burco 4017S Redi Cut Left Driver Side Replacement Mirror Glass with signal for 2002-2006 Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra, 2003-2006 Chevy Avalanche, Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.66. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$13.67 (47%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED - Included is the driver's side flat mirror glass with lasered holes in the reflective coating for your vehicle's built-in turn signal, adhesive pads, and instruction sheet. It does NOT include a backing plate, motor mount, or heating element.
- MEASURE YOUR GLASS - This mirror glass measures 10 1/16" diagonally (Longest diagonal dimension from top corner to opposing bottom corner). It is very important to measure your glass to ensure that you are ordering the correct mirror for your vehicle. Also, pay attention to the shape of your mirror and compare to the shape of the replacement mirror. It is common to have multiple Burco Redi Cuts mirror options for your vehicle’s specific make, model, & year
- SUPERIOR QUALITY – Burco Mirror Glass Replacements are an economical and quality alternative to high-priced OEM mirror assemblies. All Burco Mirror Glass is composed of high quality glass manufactured in the USA using high-end CNC equipment which meets or exceeds OEM specifications.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Each Burco Mirror Glass includes an installation code on the outside of the box and a step-by-step instruction sheet inside the box to make the installation of your new glass as simple as possible. Installation codes are specific to each part, so please follow the install code that corresponds to your mirror glass.
- VEHICLE FITMENT – Fits 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade, Fits 2002-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 & 2500, Fits 2003-2007 Chevrolet Silverado & Suburban, Fits 2003-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe, Fits 2003-2007 GMC Sierra, Fits 2003-2006 GMC Yukon & Yukon XL
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Overdrive Brands||Overdrive Brands||AUTO PARTS AVENUE||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||1A Auto|
|Item Dimensions||1 x 5.88 x 9.25 in||—||2 x 12 x 10 in||7.9 x 13.1 x 0.7 in||8.9 x 11.2 x 1.5 in||—|
|Item Weight||0.5 lb||—||0.81 lb||0.7 lb||—||—|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Burco Redi-Cut Mirrors
When you replace a broken side-view mirror with a Burco replacement mirror glass, congratulate yourself for being savvy enough to locate a replacement mirror glass that is as good, or better than your original factory mirror glass.
Burco replacement mirror glass is top quality and delivers the performance, the looks and the clarity you need for optimal viewing. Don't settle for less!
All Burco Replacement Automotive Mirror Glass is composed of high quality glass manufactured in the USA using high-end CNC equipment which meets or exceeds OEM specifications.
Burco Replacement Automotive Mirror Glass is quite easy to install and the mirror silhouette and complete instructions are printed on the back of the box.
Every Burco Replacement Automotive Mirror Glass is an exact match to your existing mirror. That means it will have the exact same size, shape, bend and features as your original factory OEM mirrror.
Fit Your Burco Redi-Cuts over your Broken Mirror
The broken mirror is to remain in the backing plate. Remove loose or protruding pieces with a putty knife or screwdriver.
STEP 2: TEST FIT
Dry fit (test fit) mirror replacement by placing over existing broken mirror to check proper fit. Be sure to align signal etching.
STEP 3: CLEAN
For proper adhesion, make sure surfaces are clean and free of dirt or debris
STEP 4: APPLY ADHESIVE
Apply Burco Redi Stick adhesive patches to the broken mirror or mirror replacement. Use care not to cover signal laser etching
TIP: Install in a warm/dry environment.
TIP: In addition to adhesive patches, you may use silicone or urethane for a secure hold.
STEP 5: INSTALL
Align and press mirror replacement to the broken mirror with firm yet gentle pressure. Make sure to align signal etching.
STEP 6: CLEAN UP
Clean your installed Redi-Cuts mirror replacement with glass cleaner
How to measure you mirror
Diagonal Redi-Cut Measurement
Measure your mirror's longest diagonal measurement. This mirror's longest measurement happens to be from the inside upper to outside lower.
Horizontal Redi-Cut Measurement
Measure your mirror glass. Measure horizontally from left mirror edge to right mirror edge.
Vertical Redi-Cuts Measurements
Measure your mirror glass. Measure vertically from top mirror edge to bottom mirror edge.